Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

YouTube music channels

Ratings
Which ones do you listen to? I'm a fan of ChilledCow's "lofi hiphop radio" live feed. When I want to hear something that sounds like older Japanese radio hits, Van Paugam's "City Pop" live feed.

Last edited:
Ratings
I'm a fan of Jess Glynne's passionate singing. She has quite the following in the UK. She's amazingly talented with a brilliant YouTube channel. NoCopyrightSounds has a big mix of music that keeps me entertained. I'll have to check out the two channels you mentioned, mate. I'm always looking for new music.

Ratings
I've never tuned in for any live feed on YouTube. I enjoy the autoplay feature as it often recommends me songs I wouldn't find otherwise, but that's the closest to any "feed" I've ever used there. I prefer to stream the albums on Spotify or use their radio and playlist features. I guess I just don't like to be distracted by the videos.