Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Your SO wrestling fan too?

Ogmore

Does your significant other also enjoy entertainment wrestling or do you pretty much fly solo when it comes to watching matches and going to ticketed events? Sadly, I don't meet many female fans in my everyday life and I've never had the pleasure of dating a woman who was genuinely interested in wrestling. My SO will begrudgingly watch the PPV events with me at least.

Zack T

My ex wife wasn't a wrestling fan when we met, but she didn't hate it either. She was neutral about it. She watched it with me and eventually became a reasonable fan in her own right, although she doesn't keep up with it on her own since we've been separated. But she still enjoys watching it on occasion with me and our son.

My current GF is pretty much the same way, she's neutral right now but she's watched 2 shows with me so far (NXT Take Over that just recently happened and AEW All Out) and said she enjoyed it much more than expected. Also made her watch a bunch of Firefly Fun House :D

Snarky-Guru

I'm currently single, but I've dated wrestling fans in the past. The only problem was that they were usually hardcore fans of another promotion or just very anti-WWE. The last bloke was deeply into NJPW. It was mostly fine, but I'm not into subtitles and their matches are a pain to watch if you're streaming through a gaming console. Whereas watching the WWE is effortless.

Poppy

Collin was a fan during its heyday of the Monday Night Wars, but stopped watching after that. He's picked it back up since he's started watching with me. It's a first for me and it it's nice!