Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Your Life Movie

Hal

Ratings
For whatever reason, they're going to make a movie all about your glorious life.

1. Which actor/actress would you want to play you? Your best friend? Your love interest? Your number one enemy?
2. What would be the theme song?
3. Who would you want to direct it?
4. What genre would it be?

Ratings
1. Gal Gadot
2. I have no idea on this one. I can picture myself running slow-mo to the instrumental Chariots of Fire.
3. Patty Jenkins
4. Probably a comedy, or maybe a rom-com. Nothing too scary or sappy.

This was a fun one, Hal. What are your answers?

Ratings
1. Which actor/actress would you want to play you? Your best friend? Your love interest? Your number one enemy?
1. Me-Kristen Bell
Best Friend - Becky Lynch
Love interest - Roman Reigns
Enemy - Kevin hart
2. Bohemian Rhapsody
3. Dwayne Johnson
4. Comedy

Hal

Ratings
2. I have no idea on this one. I can picture myself running slow-mo to the instrumental Chariots of Fire.
That's beautiful. I would watch it just for that! Especially with Gal doing the slow-mo run.

1. Enemy - Kevin hart
3. Dwayne Johnson
You've sold me on these two alone. Has Dwayne Johnson ever directed anything before? I can't find anything on IMDB. I assume he hasn't but this makes me really wish he had. Also, Kevin Hart is a great choice for an enemy. I'd love to see a movie where he and Kristen Bell are duking it out.

This was a fun one, Hal. What are your answers?
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Funnily enough, I didn't even consider my own answers.

Let's see:

1. Me - Bryan Cranston. There's nothing that man can't do. So what if he's too old to play me? He could make it work.
Best friend - Will Ferrell
Love interest - Anna Kendrick (just because I feel like she could keep up with the rest of the cast)
Enemy - Neil Patrick Harris
Enemy's Sidekick - Ryan Reynolds

2. Something ridiculous. Let's say Backstreet Boys' "Larger than Life".

3. Judd Apatow

4. Comedy centered around some kind of outrageous sport that no one plays.

Ratings
If I can dream, I'd have Blake Lively play me. Noah Centineo be my best friend turned love interest and I wouldn't have an enemy because I'm so likable.

Something super catchy and cheesy.

Judd Apatow (stole it from Hal - I love Judd Apatow's stuff!)

Romantic comedy. Or kind of like the show Love (by Judd Apatow)

I know these answers are SO lame, but I'm obsessed with these lame, cheesy movies. I could watch them all day!

Ratings

1. Me: Emma Stone. Best friend: Chris Colfer. Love interest: Chris Hemsworth. Enemy: Jennifer Lawrence.

2. "Happy" by Pharrell Williams, because it's forever stuck in my head.

3. Fred Savage

4. Rom-Com, because I'd want to end up with Chris Hemsworth, obviously. Or maybe something like Pretty in Pink.