Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Your Ideal Matches

I've been disappointed in the lineups lately, especially in the women's matches. If you could set up your ideal match who would you include? I want to see Lynch and Rousey face off without any interference. If I can't have that, I'd like to see Rousey and Baszler competing against each other.

Zack T

I would love Ronda vs Bayzler, but it appears Ronda may be headed out after Mania so we may never see that one.

Aleister Black vs Ricochet
Aleister Black vs Pete Dunn
Aleister Black vs Finn Balor

Ricochet vs Finn Balor
Ricochet vs Neville/Pac
Ricochet vs Andrade

Revival vs Undisputed Era

Asuka vs Shayna Bayzler
Asuka vs Ronda Rousey
Becky Lynch vs Shayna Bayzler

Roderick Strong vs Kurt Angle

There's plenty more I could go on and on. But those are who I'm high on right now, so I'm thinking of them the most.

Poppy

I'm with Zack T. I'll take any combination of Bayzler, Rousey, and Asuka for the women. Asuka has had to do a few carry jobs lately, so it should be a nice change for her too. For the blokes I want to see a card with Black vs. Rollins or Styles.