Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

YOUR finisher?

Saz

Sorry Darkstar if you feel this is causing trouble, but perhaps a few of you may need to rethink your moves here, I'll point out a few examples, I know that this is just an EFed, but I am a stickler for proper moves.

Killshot-Modified Swanton where I land with a straight leg across their throat and a foot on the face.
Not gonna happen, you see either the foot hits the fact or a straight leg is gonna go across the neck, simply as the ankle doen't bend that way. Secondly, had your character landed with a foot on my face he would now be in hospital.

Death Drop ( suplex into RKO/ Twist of Fate )
Break your opponents neck... one dead wrestler.

Guilty as Charged-Sitout Pedigree, like the Angels Wings but without the jumping twist
Sitout pedigree? Guaranteed nose breaker everytime, possibly breakage of neck.

IncrediDT = Again a front lifting suplex before planting the opponent down in a DDT
Just call it a brainbuster, cos that's what it is.

Sorry guys... *shrugs*

Saz

Paul

Except for the Death Drop I agree TBH Sazza. But the DD I can picture as being along the lines of a canadian destroyer as far as dificulty goes.

Fidel Cashflow

Guilty as Charged-Sitout Pedigree, like the Angels Wings but without the jumping twist

Don't see anything wrong with those, the GAC is simply an Angel's Wing's without the spin, and the DD is just a Suplex to Reverse Suplex.

Fidel Cashflow

Phenomenal Effect- Reverse DDT with the opponents far arm in a hammerlock
-Spiral Style Driver (Steiner Screw Driver). Vertical Suplex to sitout Inverted Piledriver
-Explex. Cross armed German Suplex

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
I assume its an Ocean Cyclone Suplex....

You cross the victims arms across their chest and grip them... then use them as leverage to throw them into a German Suplex...

Manami Toyota uses it as a finisher along with an Electric Chair Drop version....

There on Smackdown as a Queen Suplex's I think...

Also before anyone calls my finishes I have performed them in real life in a ring and not harmed anyone...

Plus Joker does a version of my Shock Therapy finish without the arm cross (Joker Driver, CZW) and he hasn't hurt anyone... So mine are sound thank you very much...

Saz

and the DD is just a Suplex to Reverse Suplex.
Perhaps I'm not seeing this straight, but a suplex locks the head and arm in place, you try to spin someone around in mid suplex...there is no where to go, person loses leverage. Is this one of those Ring of honour/CZW w**stain manouvers that leaves the wrestler a veg after 3 years of fame?

Saz

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
Saz you have seen Micky Wipwreck and DDP turn a Suplex into a stunner or Cutter haven't you?

Its like when the opponent floats over to the back in reversing a suplex...

Only as they are doing that you flat back and they front bump, with co-operation this would work very safely in real life.

Slim Jim

In my head I see the death drop as something very similar to Goldberg's Jackhammer.

Fletch

Dammage Plan-Reverse Rock Bottom. grabs them the same way but dives backwards, so they land face first. Almost like a Downward Spiral

Spear-Edge's variation on the spear.

Note-As I told Darky my character is changing slightly soong so thats why I have different finishers

MrFill

Just a little note, Omega Red's finisher is an Argentine Backbreaker, and it's better if you don't use txt spk in your profile, it's VERY hard to read most of the time

Trimmy

Well my Trimmy-T is explained allready a unique killer. OH and the styles clash driver.