Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Your choice of films to watch

didge

I have watched Game of Thrones, Into the Badlands, Vikings, Queen of the South among other films with a medieval fantasy epic theme. Nonetheless, restricting oneself to a specific genre can be limiting. Has any of you watched a good comedy this year?

Rambler

Toy Story 4 was funny. I laughed at a few Saturday Night Live skits. The show is pretty cringe-y over half the time, but I keep looking for good moments.

lymmo

Toy Story 4 was funny. I laughed at a few Saturday Night Live skits. The show is pretty cringe-y over half the time, but I keep looking for good moments.
Toy Story 4 was hilarious, and so were Hustlers, Good Boys and Always Be My Maybe. There are a couple of other great comedies that have come out this year. Long Shot is the next one on my list.

jack25

I don't restrict myself to a single genre because as you say, following that path can be limiting. I mostly focus on comedies, sci-fi, thriller and action movies. There are many of them being churned out, and it is difficult to choose at times.