• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

You as the coach or expert

Ratings
The recent rise of self-proclaimed personal coaches and lifestyle experts is interesting. It's becoming a crowded field, so much so that many coaches and experts are branding themselves as being the best at certain niches. Sometimes the claims and niches are rather funny. Everyone has something they're remarkably good at or knowledgeable about not matter how big or small. Just for homour's sake, if you were to become a personal coach or lifestyle expert what would be your niche? Feel free to add your claims of why you're the best at that thing or in that particular area.

Ratings
That's a funny observation because I do notice around me people are becoming life coaches. I think in my extended friend group there's at least 5 or 6 life coaches. I am not sure where they get their clientele but they are all successful, so there must be a market for it. If I would do it, I would probably be a life coach for people who want to be happy in life with being just okay. I am not great at anything I do, but I do well and I am absolutely happy with where I am in life :D