Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

You as a reality T.V. cast member

Ratings
If you were going to be a cast member on a reality T.V. show which would it be? What would you do with your newfound fame - push yourself further into stardom with a spin-off, build up your brand or business, or land a wealthy mate?

Queenie

Ratings
I just don't like reality T.V. shows. I think most of them are so staged and the people come across as something they are not. Naked and Afraid comes to mind as well as Survivor. I have watched Deadliest Catch and found it very interesting but for the most part, no thanks.

Ratings
I occasionally used to watch Big Brother, and got quite intrigued by one or two of the seasons that it was run. My favourite housemate without a doubt was Makosi Musambasi, who, I think, ended up being treated appallingly by the other housemates, the audience, and by Davina McCall, despite the fact that she was a very high profile housemate, who made an invaluable contribution to the life of the house.

Would I go on Big Brother myself? I have occasionally fantasised about it, but, when push comes to shove, no, I would not put myself through that degree of stress. There's something about being confined together, and being in competition, that can turn ordinary people into monsters!

Ratings
Hm, well, I guess if I was going to be on a reality TV show it would probably be one I didn't volunteer for. Some kind of show where they prank everyday people (and obviously, I'd be the dufus getting pranked who overreacts to a bad situation). I don't even know if there are shows like that anymore though.

Ratings
22 1
The only reality TV show I ever watched was Joe Schmoe - The concept was only 1 of the house-mates was an actual person, everyone else was an actor playing a part. That was real fun to watch.

If I had that fame, I'd likely use it to launch a brand to continue making money. Maybe do a spin off if it seemed like it'd work.

Ratings
I want to be on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills just to hang with Lisa Vanderpump. I'm not sure I could come up with a bitchy tagline though. I'm not very posh either.

I'd use my newfound fame to raise money to support animal welfare if possible. I guess by swanning around at various charities.