Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Yo, Yo, Yo! Chatroom, innit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rog

Im calling a town hall meeting. Everyone in the chat room right now!!

Mr Dorbish

I write the following not out of hate but out of a need within my heart to heal old wounds.

It is no secret to all chat room regulars that Big Craig and I have had our differences and in the past I have been banned and kicked. It is also no secret that I have never complained about these bans and kicks because I realize that I deserved some of them, Tonight I have to complain though as I feel Big Craig has tormented me and kicked me for his own personal reasons and nothing more. Big Craig hates me and I can live with that but I do not feel it is fair that a moderator can kick or ban you just because of dislike and nothing more.

I have tried many times to make peace with Big Craig but I see that he is not a man of reason like I. I also hope Big Craig realizes that I have jarred my neck thanks to him after a slight convulsion that made me bang into the back of my chair as I reacted in anger to being the victim of this latest hate crime.

I just wish to discuss wrestling with fellow fans and make friends, and that includes Big Craig. I just want my respect and my rights of humanity upheld in a decent fashion.

Thank you for reading.

The Icon

Yes he kicked you for fun there is no arguement there. BC himself will likely say as much.

However in a way it's your own fault for behaviour in the past.

Craig

I write the following not out of hate but out of a need within my heart to heal old wounds.

It is no secret to all chat room regulars that Big Craig and I have had our differences and in the past I have been banned and kicked. It is also no secret that I have never complained about these bans and kicks because I realize that I deserved some of them, Tonight I have to complain though as I feel Big Craig has tormented me and kicked me for his own personal reasons and nothing more. Big Craig hates me and I can live with that but I do not feel it is fair that a moderator can kick or ban you just because of dislike and nothing more.

I have tried many times to make peace with Big Craig but I see that he is not a man of reason like I. I also hope Big Craig realizes that I have jarred my neck thanks to him after a slight convulsion that made me bang into the back of my chair as I reacted in anger to being the victim of this latest hate crime.

I just wish to discuss wrestling with fellow fans and make friends, and that includes Big Craig. I just want my respect and my rights of humanity upheld in a decent fashion.

Thank you for reading.
Live the kayfabe, Dorbish, live the kayfabe.

Miss T

Just got in there few people in and a lovely new chat colour for the PPV tonight :)

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
I also hope Big Craig realizes that I have jarred my neck thanks to him after a slight convulsion that made me bang into the back of my chair as I reacted in anger to being the victim of this latest hate crime.
I'd sue.

Or just continue posting with a broken freakin' neck.

Your call.

Craig

Hey guys, I'm in DA CHATROOM.

EDIT - I'm in there AGAIN!!

Last edited:

Nimf

Subscriber
It's very quiet in chat right now...I saw a tumbleweed roll by just before!

Status
Not open for further replies.