Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Yo, Yo, Yo! Chatroom, innit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christof

Why wasn't the "Moved" link removed from General Chat? Seems like a bit of messy management.

Paul

Becouse I left a link for people to find wher its gone in case they wonder. Simple really.

Craig

There is currently an empty chatroom that does not need to be empty. I believe you people have the power to fix this problem.

EDIT - for all the idiots, that means go in the chatroom because it's COOL.

EDIT Number TWO - Now we have DA and DC. Man, this is the best chat ever.

Last edited:

DC

The debate about Miz rages on and on. Don't miss out Bubs and Bubettes, get your point across on how Big Craig is wrong.

Craig

SAMMIE IS IN THE CHATROOM, MONKEYFUNKERS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Daredevil

I'm in the chatrooms when I'm not busy. It always comes first before the forums in my view. Anyway the chatrooms for everybody just watch out for Big Craig he can be on your case and he'll come up with these claims(Like when Sid's leg broke back in WCW back in 2001 was a work and so on)so just beware:lol: . BC still class at times so come along folks.

Clarkey

ECW night tonight UK peeps, so come along and join in the chat alongside watching.

DC

I am there.....and waiting for Test v RVD.

Rog

Woohoo, Ill be there tonight!! Dont know what you have got till its gone.

Daredevil

Nobodys in yet but if anybody wants to come in then just come on in. The chatrooms is for everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.