Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Yankees!!

DJames

It's back! Opening night of baseball! Yankees versus Nationals. No fans in the stands but who cares! Finally!!!! Let's go Yankees!

Wish I was going to a game, next year for sure.

Jordaci

Loved how they piped in noise to try to make it more normal. Did you see Dr. Fauci's throw! What the heck! Aaron Judge got the first hit of the season and Stanton the first homerun! Let's go Yankees!

Crompy

Gardy finally got his first hit last night, homerun! DJ has been on fire. I'm a Yankees fan too. I had planned to go to about 4 games this season before the pandemic.

Betts

Double header today if they didn't postpone due to the tropical storm. I love watching them too. Judge is hitting amazing so far this season. He's huge in person but looks a lot smaller on TV.

RandyW

I am loving watching baseball. I just hope that the teams stay healthy enough to continue playing. Yankees are doing great, losing right now but doing great for the season.