Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

XTV 7:17 Recorded at the AT&T Centre, San Antonio, Texas.

Saz

Similar to last week, the show begins with an arena view of the AT&T Centre and the crowd that's whuppin' up a frenzy as the show starts. In the centre of the ring is Darkstar, this time, Brice Perrino is in the ring with him tapping away at his I-pad.

Jim Ross: Welcome folks to TWOStars Xtreme TV, here at the AT&T Centre in San Antonio, Texas and once again Darkstar is opening the show with an announcement.

Paul Heyman: And of course he has his Co-General Manager with him tonight, so this should be good!

Darkstar puts one hand in the air to ask for attention and, eventually, the crowd dies down.

Darkstar Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to take the time to welcome you to this edition of TWOStars Extreme TV.

The audience goes wild again.

PH: Didn't you just say that JR?

JR: Shush!

Darkstar again uses a calming hand gesture to gain attention.

DS: I've asked Brice Perrino to be out here with me, so I won't be interrupted this week

Brice lazily raises his hand, but concentrates on his I-pad.

DS: Last week, several members of the roster were placed on suspension and I, as one of the General Managers received several complaints. This forced me to approach the board with those complaints and it appears that, for once, the board has agreed with me.

Brice looks up from his I-pad, suddenly interested in what is going on.

DS: Brice, the board has agreed with me that, should you place anyone else on suspension, you will remove any form of competition in this, well, competition based entertainment organisation.

Audience: F*ck him up Darkstar f*ck him up!

DS: The board has agreed that, until you or I bring more wrestlers into TWOStars to replace the people you have effectively gotten rid of, there is a ban on suspending wrestlers!

The audience cheer loudly as Brice launches out of the corner of the ring and clearly mouths a "What?"

DS: Oh yes Brice! You see, you may have the same amount of power than me, but you haven't done this job as long as me. I'm not going to reverse any of your decisions, but I will do everything in my power to promote FAIR competition. That's what TWOStars is all about, and if that doesn't matter, then profit is another motivator. There is no profit in stagnating the competition.

Brice looks p*ssed and begins to mouth obscenities at Darkstar.

DS: Plus, those people on suspension? You didn't fire them, so we're still paying for them! You right royally dipped this months profits by a 6 mill drop... You know, even our mysterious "benefactor" has had to concede that this isn't a good result.

Brice moves rapidly to the technician to get a mic.

DS: So I've put all of the suspended wrestlers out there, looking for some new talent to bring into TWOStars, give them something to do, or, should I say earn their money?

Brice's body language gets more wild as the mic isn't coming anytime soon.

DS: You know, last show, when all was done and dusted, I had Draven Cage come visit me and you know what? He threatened to resign and guess what? The board has forced me to do everything in my power to keep the "Cornerstone of TWOStars" here and happy.

Brice looks back at Darkstar and again demands a mic, but the technician shrugs.

DS: There's only one microphone here at the moment Brice, so tonight you're going to be doing the listening and not the talking.

Audience: F*ck him up Darkstar f*ck him up!

DS: So tonight, in this very ring, Craig Van Dam and Christopher Eagles will face Draven Cage and Matt Denton.

The audience goes wild, as Brice looks shocked.

DS: Oh and one more thing! YOU are banned from ringside tonight!

If Brice's jaw could hit the floor, it would. The audience cheer their approval at Darkstar finally owning Brice Perrino. Darkstar takes a look at his watch and smiles a wry smile.

DS: Anyway, I'm done, mic's yours.

Darkstar moves to the end of the ring and drops the mic on the ring apron, as the camera switches angle and watches Darkstar walk away up the ramp.

JR: So the board has FINALLY laid down the law to Brice Perrino and tonight we get to see the mouth watering tag match tonight Team Million versus Draven Cage and Matt Denton!

PH: It's a travesty! A man like Brice cut down in his prime!

JR: Or cut down before he ruined TWOStars!

The camera cuts to a wide angle as Brice launches himself across the ring towards his mouth piece, the audience greet this with audible boos.

Brice desperately grabs the mic and holds a hand up for silence, it takes longer than what it took for Darkstar and low enough for Brice.

Brice takes a breath ready to speak...

[video=youtube;mHMxrcxkzzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mHMxrcxkzzc[/video]​

Saz

The camera pans around the arena as Jim Ross and Paul Heyman cut in over the top.

Jim Ross: Well, I was thinking for a while that justice didn't exist here in TWOStars, but obviously when money goes down the toilet, the board wants to listen.

Paul Heyman: I have to concede Darkstar's point that if Brice keeps removing the competition we're going to lose the whole point of TWOStars, having said that, I am sure that Brice is the best for this company, but everyone deserves a blip... Darkstar's gotten away with a seven year blip.

JR: Now that is harsh Paul, Darkstar has worked tirelessly for this organisation, in fact, I would go so far as to say he's a hall of famer...

PH: Hmmm, well that would be a soft win.

IN YER FACE BEYATCH!

JR: And here we go for our firs match of the night...

[video=youtube;qQVMn_7uFYg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQVMn_7uFYg[/video]​

Tony Chimmel: And coming down the aisle with a weight of “Get yo nose out of ma buzniss beyatch!” , hailing from “The Streets” The Chav!

The Chav reaches the entrance way with a can of cider in one hand, Council Estate Bling over one shoulder and a nub end in the other, Chav takes a toke on the nub end, drops it in the can and bounces it off a stage hand's head.

The Kappa warrior hard man struts down the ramp, ignoring both the baying and cheering fans.

JR: The Chav getting his usual mixed response, though I don't know why.

PH: Yeah, especially with the losing streak he's had so far.

JR: Of course, the Chav wasn't really given the match he wanted last week, a mouth watering match against Kyle Gilmour, but Brice threw Tiny Davies against the Chav and the Chav had difficulties against the weight of Tiny Davies.

PH: Something Randy Roko is going to have to face tonight!

The Chav leaps up to the apron and then leaps over the ropes before unceremoniously moving to his corner.

JR: Last show, the Chav made some open comments to Brice, which may have affected the board, I wouldn't be too surprised if the Kappa Warrior will see some comeback from that!

[video=youtube;4eBmeH0MAmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eBmeH0MAmk[/video]​

TC: And his opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts and weighing in at 170lbs, Jimmy Tsunamiiiiii!

The audience cheers as the younf up and comer walks out and down the ramp, bouncing as he goes and slapping outstretched hands.

JR: And Jimmy looks bouyed by his win over Christopher Eagles.[/b]

PH: And so he should, it's a shock result that shouldn't have happened! Chris Eagles will be reeling at that result, but I doubt this run will last too much longer!

Jimmy looks up at the Chav, then climbs the steps and goes through the ropes, eyes on the Burberry B*stard at all times.

JR: Jimmy smartly keeping his eyes on the Chav.

PH: Always keep your eye on a man capable of anything!

DING DING!

JR: And we're off, both wrestlers lock up, Chav getting an early lead with a wrist lock.

The Chav, showing his superior technical skills, moves Jimmy into an arm lock, to a headlock and swinging Jimmy over his hips to the ground with the headlock held.

PH: Jimmy Tsunami is facing off against a technical genius here JR! Plus the thing about the Chav is that, unlike Eagles, the Chav is from the street, all his sense of entitlement is earned.

JR: Is that you criticising Chris Eagles?

PH: Not criticising as such, just pointing out key differences!

Jimmy Tsunami brings his legs up to pin the Chav's head and Rolls forward bringing his opponent out of the sit out headlock, both wrestlers get to their feet, but the Chav uses his arm to sweep Tsunami off his feet and onto his back, but Tsunami recovers quickly and sweeps the Chav back.

JR: Jimmy to the ropes coming in for a quick elbow drop.

But the Chav times the drop and moves and follows in with a quick elbow drop back.

JR: Chav taking control here with another couple of elbow drops to soften his opponent up.

PH: Good technical showing there by both wrestlers, but the Chav just has more experience in the ring.

JR: Sure thing! The Chav has been wrestling for a long time and has more in the way of tricks up his sleeve.

The Chav launches Jimmy to the ropes and casually knocks him down at the return with a back elbow.

JR: Back elbow and another elbow drop, the Chav keeping Jimmy down with quick strikes.

PH: I'd agree with that, the Chav is just not giving Jimmy Tsunami chance to think, let alone look for any form of reversal.

JR: It's all Chav at the moment as Jimmy is thrown harshly into the corner.

The Chav gives Tsunami a boot to the breadbasket as the young star looks to return, the Chav lifts Jimmy's chin as his arm raises high in the air.

Audience: WOO!

Jimmy holds his reddening chest as he screams with pain.

PH: Welcome to the big boys league Jimmy!

JR: Jimmy Tsunami whipped to the other corner and BAH GAWD he hit that hard!

The Chav follows up with an avalanche into his opponent. With the wind knocked out of him, Jimmy Tsunami drops to his knees, Chav brings him back up, locks on a front face lock then brings his opponent over.

JR: Textbook suplex there by the Chav, Chav off to the ropes...

The Chav jumps onto the second road and flips backwards onto his opponent.

JR: Springboard Lionsault there by the Chav!

One

Two

Thre..

JR: Kickout there by Jimmy Tsunami.

PH: The Chav is giving Tsunami a massive lesson in wrestling tonight!

JR: I have to agree, there is little here to show from Jimmy Tsunami!

Jimmy slowly rises to his feet only to be met by a dropkick from the Chav, Jimmy stumbles backwards and falls into the rope but the top rope drops withi him and traps Jimmy between the ropes.

JR: Uh oh.

The Chav hesitates for a second as the ref comes over to try free Jimmy from the ropes.

JR: Chav looking into his own corner...

The camera cuts to a shot of the corner, the Council Estate Bling lies in Chav's corner and the Chav looking towards it.

PH: Is it DQ time?

It appears so, as the Chav marches to the corner and picks up the bling, but the referee sees him and abandons helping Jimmy to rush over to the Chav and take the belt off the wrestler, the ref goes back to the Chav's corner closely followed by the Chav, who seems to have taken issue with the ref's interferance.

JR: Chav losing focus here as... Wait!

The Chav's face is one of surprise as he falls backwards from a School boy roll up pin from behind.

One

Two

THREE!!!

JR: Bah Gawd! Tsunami's won! Tsunami's Won!

PH: The Chav was so busy arguing with the referee that he didn't see Jimmy Tsunami manage to free himself and roll the Chav up!

Jimmy Tsunami leaves the ring immediately after the third count and walks backwards towards up the ramp celebrating, the Chav is just sitting on the mat looking shocked and disappointed in himself.

JR: That's a second win for Jimmy Tsunami, he's on a roll here!

PH: It's also against big opponents, Christ Eagles, the Chav, who's next?

JR: Only time will tell!

Last edited:

Saz

Todd Grisham stands in a smart suit in front of a TWOStars Backdrop with Jimmy Hawthorn and, once his cue comes launches straight in.

Todd Grisham: Well, what an exciting week this week, all of the incidents concerning Brice Perrino and last week we had the announcement of a new Mexican wrestling star making his debut here at TWOStars and I have Jimmy Hawthorn here to tell us a little more.

Jimmy Hawthorn: Of course you do, of course you all out there are interested in what is the MOST exciting news ever to hit TWOStars shores since the Mayflower touched down... Man Grish, I can call you Grish can't I?

TG: Well I....

JH: Grish! Have you ever had that moment when you've ever stepped in greatness? Of course you haven't, the greatest thing you've ever stepped in is dog dirt! But I digress, Folks! Ángel de la muerte! Have that infused in your brains, he is the Greatest, the most fantastic the most thrilling wrestler you will have ever seen. More exciting that Draven Cage breaking his neck! More exciting than seeing Lucian L. Jones leave!

Todd pauses for a second to take that all in.

TG: Ok, so are we going to see Ángel de la muerte tonight?

JH: What? Of course you are, that's what he's here for... did you hit every branch when you fell out of the stupid tree?

TG: No, I meant now!

JH: Now? You want him to meet you? I think you overestimate your position in evolution son! You're a lowly maggot compared to his greatness, his ability, his... MAJESTY!

TG: So he's not here? Ok, well I think that just about wraps up this interview...

JH: WHAT? You think you're too good for me? Jimmy Hawthorn? Let me tell you son, I've managed more wrestlers than you've had girlfriends, but seeing as that amount is zero, it's not a hard number to beat!

TG: I er... meant no disrespect Jimmy, just that the fans are eager to see Ángel de la muerte!

JH: Well! You and your fans are going to have to instill a virtue called patience, Ángel de la muerte doesn't dance on puppet strings for you idiots, he wrestles and he wrestles good.

TG: That's yet to be seen...

Jimmy Hawthorn is about to answer, stops, then looks at Todd.

JH: He's enough to put you through 6 weeks of traction piggly wiggly! Don't you back chat and sass me you little punk! In fact this interview is over, because I say it is!

Jimmy Hawthorn storms off camera to leave a shellshocked Grish to stare at the camera.

TG: I'm guessing that's it then, Ángel de la muerte will be facing off against Sickness tonight!

Saz

The audience cheer loudly when the camera cuts to Draven Cage, he steps into the locker room and places his bag on a bench, a small smile hits the face of the Hangman as he shakes his head.

Draven Cage: I wish I could have seen his face!

DC giggles to himself but as he turns around he comes face to face with Brice, surrounded by Craig Van Dam and Christopher Eagles, the look on the mugs of Team Million are pictures of rage and thunder.

DC: There something I can do fer you boys?

Eagles steps forth as though he's about to plant one on Draven Cage, but Brice puts his hand out and stops him.

Brice Perrino: Draven Cage... the so-called "Cornerstone of TWOStars", you don't deserve a "bro" from me, you've stabbed me in the back, you've led the snake into house Perrino and all because you were beaten fairly.

DC: Aye, well, I and a lot more people have had enough, you want to fight? We'll fight, but we'll do it to the rules of wrestling, not the rules of Brice Perrino.

The audience can be heard to cheer in the background.

BP: Well I for one would have accepted your resignation, but obviously the board doesn't have my foresight and I can't order you out, so here's my proposal, if team Million wins tonight, you retire, for good!

Draven Cage snorts and looks away.

DC: An' what's in it for me laddie? A pat on the back?

BP: Well, what do you bro-pose?

Draven puts one finger up to ask Brice to wait a second, then brings out a piece of paper.

DC: Your signature on this!

Brice snatches the paper from DC and reads it.

BP: You jest of course...

DC: I win, you sign it.

Brice looks at the paper again.

BP: Ok, you got a deal!

Brice puts his hand out to shake, but only gets DC's face very close to his own.

DC: Of course, you renege on that, I will have to choose between finding you personally, or threatening the board again...

Brice does his best to hide his fear at Draven Cage's Scottish intimidation, but a gulp escapes him and he backs off behind his team.

Christopher Eagles: We'll be seeing you out there soon!

DC: Aye, you will, now p*ss off and let me get changed!

Brice turns to leave followed by Eagles, yet Craig Van Dam steps up to DC with his belt over his shoulder, DC takes a long look at the gold, then to CVD. Van Damn turns away and walks out leaving Cage to shake his head and unpack his gear.

Saz

We cut to Sickness, looking at a menu, behind him Igor is moving different coloured liquids between differing science beakers, to the left of him is the ubituitous smoking beaker spewing white smoke all over the place.

Sickness sighs.

Igor: Master... are you *slurp* ok?

Sickness: I'm not sure...

I: Are you worried about your match tonight Master?

S: Not really, facing a guy called Angel Deli Meaty has made me hungry and I don't know if I should have Curly Fries or Onion rings.

I: Shouldn't you be watching your weight?

Sickness produces a dumbell with 1000lbs written on crudely with chalk.

S: I am, it's right here, look Igor, what exactly are you doing?

I: I am trying to disprove Newton, he's British don't you know, but I've read that he's evil!

Sickness looks at the camera.

S: Why are you trying to disprove Newton?

I: Well, people are dissing Einstein, I've always felt gravity could be disproved!

Sickness shakes his head and drinks his cup of tea.

I: In fact, I think I've managed to reverse the effects of gravity with one wonderful potion.

Sickness returns to his menu.

S: That's nice...

The camera cuts to Igor.

I: Yesss Master! It's a keen protoplasm of antimatter and antigravity protons with a navy pigmentation of the epidermis side effect.

Igor checks his notes as Sickness calls from his chair.

S: Hold on, did you just say it turns your skin blue? Have you tested it?

I: You could say that...

We cut back to Sickness who now looks like a male version of Mystique.

S: Does it work?

I: Not the gravity defying part Master...

Sickness seems to take notice to the response, nods and gets back to his menu.

S: Right... Carry on then!

Saz

And we fade back from black to the arena where every fan is on their feet in excitement. We do a quick sweep of the crowd and their signs before switching down to Jim Ross and Paul Heyman.

JR: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen for another exciting match, It's been a roller coaster night so far, I for one am curious what it is that Draven Cage wants Brice to sign if he wins the tag later tonight! But coming up right now is the former Unified World Champion Randy Roko taking on… Tiny Davies!

Heyman: This match is a total mockery of The Messiah JR! Randy beat Sickness in under a minute last week and now look at what he’s been reduced to!

JR: Oh calm your horses Paul, Tiny Davies is a wrestler in this company and it isn’t lesser of Randy to fight him than it is to fight someone like Sickness!

Heyman: …Yeah…Right…

Tony: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first…

[video=youtube;cDkCn1iEIac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDkCn1iEIac[/video]

YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

JR: And here comes Tiny himself!

As the music really begins to kick in the mammoth that is Tiny Davies lumbers out from the Gorilla position, the crowd give a favourable reaction and Tiny smiles in shyness in return.

Heyman: What a mockery of wrestling, he’s not fit to polish Randy’s boots.

Tiny continues to lumber down slowly, high-fiving those adamant fans who lean over the barricade and giving the thumbs-up to others.

Tony: Weighing in at 521 lbs and standing at a height of 6 ft 1… Tiny… Davies!

Tiny finally reaches the bottom of the ramp and walks over to the steps, slowly climbing them one step at a time (and the steps noticeably screeching in protest as the weight of Davies is exerted on them) but finally he has climbed into the protesting ring as his music cuts out.

Heyman: It’s like watching a marathon just watching him walk to the ring, I could have gone for a nap and a quick coffee before he was even halfway done…

JR: Oh stop it!

[video=youtube;fk8Kdf8-_uE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk8Kdf8-_uE[/video]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JR: And here comes Randy Roko!

Heyman: Bah. They cheer fatso over there but not the Messiah?

JR: Maybe if ‘the Messiah’ was a little bit nicer and little less of an arrogant little youngster, they would cheer him more?

Heyman: Claws out today then eh?

As soon as the music hits, the lights dim to red with red smoke billowing out onto the stage, and as soon as the chorus hits Randy Roko walks through the red mist dressed in his usual long leather jacket and black wrestling tights with red barbed wire designs.

JR: Dressed seriously for this match, although he clearly believes himself above this match.

Randy glares at Tiny in contempt as he pauses at the top of the ramp, tilting his head back and spreading his arms wide he poses at the top of the ramp as lights erupt behind him, illuminating him and casting his shadow all the way down the ramp in an eerie kind of way.

JR: A new entrance as well? Randy is re-vamping everything recently.

Heyman: Randy gets bored easily JR.

The lights cut out as Randy snaps his head back into place and his arms drop to his side, he begins slowly walking down the ramp in time to the music, glaring in disgust at the fans around him and occasionally flicking a rowdy fan off in the front row.

Tony: And introducing his opponent, weighing in at 212 lbs and standing at a height of 6ft 2, he is the former Unified World Champion… Randy… Roko!

Randy flicks his head angrily at the ‘former’ part of his introduction before sparing a death glare into the camera clearly directed at Brice as he climbs up the steel steps and along the apron, turning to the crowd to do his usual mocking ‘Search’ and wiping his feet on the apron before stepping into the ring.

JR: No denying that the man has talent but his attitude is that which brings him down in my opinion.

Randy ignores Davies and hops up on the turnbuckle, motioning to his waist as he takes off his leather jacket and throws it down to a ring-hand before hopping off as ‘Ain’t No Rest For The Wicked’ cuts out.

JR: And the referee does some last minute checks for weapons…

DING DING DING!

JR: And here we go for what should be an interesting match!

Randy circles Davies, quick and light on his feet, teasing the big chubby chubster. Every time Roko nips around him, Davies takes some time to turn, and Roko nimbly moves out of his range of vision with a defiant smirk on his face that lets the crowd know he is enjoying this.

JR: Randy teasing Davies for now, so much for being a serious wrestler now…

Heyman: Maybe if this match was serious, everyone knows this is a match designed to insult Randy from Brice.

Randy nips in for a quick and light kick to the right thigh of Davies before spinning around behind him and hitting him again in the left thigh, causing ripples to cascade through Davies’s thigh.

JR: Randy trying a different approach to his usual wrestling style, trying to avoid the weight difference by staying light on his feet.

Heyman: And he’s doing a good job of it, wearing Davies down.

Davies giggles slightly at the kicks as if they are tickling him, and Roko’s face turns slightly more serious. The kicks become more and more frequent with a higher velocity and power, but still Davies just giggles at each and every attempt, giving a quick look of worry on Roko’s face.

JR: The weight difference is a very steep obstacle to overcome for Roko…

Randy backs up and bounces off the ropes, coming in for a clothesline which does the opposite and sends Randy crashing to the floor from the sheer weight difference between the two men, causing the crowd to go into hysterics.

Heyman: This match is a total disgrace, a man of Roko’s calibre shouldn’t be facing someone as the likes of Davies!

JR: That’s a shocking thing to say Paul, Tiny Davies is a wrestler himself and a very fine one at that!

Heyman: *snicker* Yeah, if you count ‘throwing your weight around’ as a literal term…

Randy picks himself up very quickly, before Davies can take advantage. Davies lumbers forward but Roko simply ducks to the side and is behind him in an instant, Roko locks his right leg around one of Davies, attempting to sweep Davies to the ground but his leg won’t move no matter how hard Randy pulls.

JR: The weight difference is really preventing Randy from doing almost anything!

Heyman: He will find a way to overcome this though, that’s the Messiah in there JR!

Davies slowly lumbers around, his giant elbow catching Randy square in the face, again sending him crashing to the canvas with a thunderous thud. Nipping back upto his feet and crawling away, Randy curses under his breath as he circles Davies slowly.

JR: And again Davies takes Randy down to the canvas, perhaps unintentionally but taken down all the same!

Davies lumbers towards Randy, trapped in a corner. With no way out, Randy nips up on the turnbuckle, and turns to face Davies in the space of a second, and instantly launches himself into space with a flying cross-body… which bounces off of Davies, only slightly inching him back a step or two as Randy falls backwards to the canvas.

GIVE UP RANDY!
GIVE UP RANDY!
GIVE UP RANDY!

Randy slides out of the ring and curses more vehemently, before jogging around behind Davies and sliding in, attacking him from behind with various clubs to the back of the head which staggers Tiny forward slightly as he slowly turns to face his attacker once more.

JR: Randy may need to think about changing his game plan if he wants to win this match!

Heyman: Bah! He has this match in the bag!

Randy backs away from the giant-elbow-attack-of-death and faces Davies as he turns around. Randy launches some karate kicks to the gut of Davies, sending ripples through his blubber. When seeing they have no effect Randy curses and punches Davies in the face, causing him to back up slightly. A couple of more slugs and Davies pushes Randy in retaliation, sending him crashing into the ropes and rebounding right into Davies which sends Roko, once again, crashing down into the canvas.

JR: And again Davies takes Randy down!

COME ON DAVIES!
COME ON DAVIES!
COME ON DAVIES!

Tiny bends down to pick Randy up and Randy launches into action, attempting a roll up! Randy drags Davies down but due to the weight, is unable to fully lock in the roll up! Instead Davies teeters… teeters…

Heyman: TIMBERRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Davies topples down onto Randy who realises his ultimate mistake and frantically tries to escape the crushing weight of Davies before it’s too late…

ONE!

JR: This could be it!

TWO!

Heyman: No, Randy will escape…!

THREE!

DING DING DING!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AH!

JR: Tiny Davies has beaten Randy Roko! The weight difference was just too much to overcome from our former Unified World Champion!

Heyman: I don’t think Randy will be very happy…

Tony: Ladies and gentlemen your winner of this match up via pinfall… Tiny… Davies!

‘Hot Stuff’ kicks in as the referee (and Tony) help Davies to his feet and raise his arm. As soon as the mammoth weight of Tiny is off him, Randy shoots up with his face like thunder and climbs out of the ring, shooting one last murderous look at Tiny before storming up the ramp.

JR: There will be hell to pay for a certain someone Paul…

The camera locks onto Davies confused face because to him, all he did was turn and fall as we fade to commercials.

Saz

We return from commercials to Sickness who is now in the showers, steam is flying and we can see a shadow scrubbing hard behind a curtain.

Sickness: Important match tonight and I'm relegated to being a scrubber!

Igor lumbers to the side of the curtain.

Igor: I think you look dashing Master!

S: Igor, I know I have to keep you around, but I have a match with Angle Delhi Mortar tonight and I can't go out blue! People will think I don't take my matches seriously!

I: But Master, everyone already thinks you don't take your matches seriously!

The shadow stops for a few moments.

S: Touche Igor... Touche!

I: Master, I *slurp* have some concentrated acid if you want to try that!

S: Will it hurt?

I: Incredibly...

S: Well, what harm would it be if we tried it?

I: Excellent Master!!!

Igor rushes off shot as Sickness begins to hum a tune whilst scrubbing under his arms.

Saz

As we fade backstage into a shot of Randy Roko standing alone at the camera still dressed in his ring gear and with a face of thunder.

Randy: Brice Perrino! You might have humiliated me out there tonight on national television, putting me up against that fat tub of lard Davies who probably bathes in barbecue sauce and eats horses for a living but it is a humiliation that I will never forget. You may think you have one up on me Brice, you may think that you have scored some points, you may think you’re so cool with your ‘Bro’ Van Dam but in reality you and Van Dam are nothing but two cowardly little pieces of scum!

Randy runs a hand through his hair, his eyes manic.

Randy: I worked and worked for that title, it was my big break after years of hard work and then Van Dam sneaks in and steals my title! You know if it were me I would have done the same thing… but not in the way he did! Van Dam isn’t a man, he isn’t a competitor, he can’t do anything anymore without having some help from you Brice and some muscle from Eagles! Eagles can’t do anything apart from be a sidekick in your little puppet-show! You have not only ruined this company Brice Perrino but turned two good wrestlers into pathetic excuses of men!

Randy’s eyes cast off into the distance as if remembering.

Randy: Eagles used to be tough, used to be able to handle things in his own way at his own time and pace and used to earn his own trophies and wins – now he needs you Perrino to give him wins and even then he is beat by Jimmy freakin’ Tsunami! Van Dam used to be the top of this company, and I mean the top, and now he has to have Eagles soften up his opponents and you tip the tides in his favour! Whatever happened to Van Dam and Eagles being men to respect? Whatever happened to hearing the name Van Dam and thinking “well that’s a man I’d be honoured with to step into ring with” or hearing Eagles and thinking “I fought that man, I’ve pushed him to his limits and I’m damn proud of that” whereas now all I can think of is how disgraceful it is that I’ve been in the ring with both of those men!

Randy gives out a laugh that’s more like a bark.

Randy: You think I’m going to let this go Brice? You think I’m going to let you run amok in my company? You think I’m going to let Van Damn wear my title? You think I’m going to let you drag my well hard earned name through the mud? You can think again Brice Perrino… I’m coming for you. It might not be today, it might not be next week, it might not even be this month, but one day down the line you will face your punishment for your actions and no-one, not a single soul will be there to stand in my way when that time comes. No Van Dam… No Eagles… I will make sure of it.

Randy stares directly into the camera.

Randy: You may play your games with me now while you have protection and power Perrino… But Randy Roko forgets nothing. You could fire me, I’d still be there. You could ban me from arena’s, I’d still be there. You could lock me up… I’d still be there. Do your worst Perrino for your time is short, it’s time to play with The Messiah Perrino and let me tell you, this is one game that money can’t buy…

With that Randy walks out of the shot and we fade to…

Saz

Todd Grisham standing side by side with Matt Denton.

Todd Grisham: Well we've seen Brice's challenge to Draven Cage, but of course, we've yet to hear from Matt Denton about tonight's main event.

Matt Denton: Well that fact is about to change tonight Todd, yeah, I've fought harder than anyone else in this Federation to prove to all that I mean what I say and I find that the challenge just doesn't end here.

TG: Of course, but what challenges are you talking about?

MKD: Brice Perrino, Craig Van Dam and of course a former friend of mine Christopher Eagles of course!

TG: Yes, well, It's well documented that your friendship with Chris Eagles has been strained.

MKD: Well, you could call it strained, I'd call it seriously f*cked up Todd! You see, I know Eagles, I know Van Dam and both of them have their eyes firmly on the prize, Eagles doing things the usual way, I've changed, I've grown a conscience and I have grown a desire to get further in this company the right way!

Denton looks briefly at Todd before returning his gaze to the camera.

MKD: But Brice Perrino? Whoa! Now that's a force to be reckoned with, so naturally I am happy to help DC tonight sort some of this sh*t out!

TG: Of course the stakes are high for Draven Cage, what is in it for you tonight?

MKD: What's in it for me? Todd, baby! You are thinking of the old me! But let's put that to one side as there is an awful lot at stake tonight, Draven Cage's retirement is one thing, the whole sanctity of this wrestling forum is another and just plain throwing dirt into Chris Eagles' eye is another. BUT I also know what else is at stake, I know what Draven Cage wants when he wins and I think it's really important to get the win tonight as it will revolutionise this industry!

TG: And I guess it would be too much for you to tell us tonight!

MKD: Not my place to step on DC's parade! But I assure you and all the loyal TWOStars fans out there tonight that this match has EVERYTHING riding on it, we can't fail.. So if you'll excuse me Todd, I have to talk tactics with one irate Scotsman!

Denton walks off camera leaving Todd to finish up, Todd gives out the body language as though he's shocked and impressed.

TG: So if things weren't tight enough tonight, Matt Denton has assured me... well you tonight that everything rides on this match tonight and I am certainly not one to argue with him!

Saz

Todd Grisham standing side by side with Matt Denton.

Todd Grisham: Well we've seen Brice's challenge to Draven Cage, but of course, we've yet to hear from Matt Denton about tonight's main event.

Matt Denton: Well that fact is about to change tonight Todd, yeah, I've fought harder than anyone else in this Federation to prove to all that I mean what I say and I find that the challenge just doesn't end here.

TG: Of course, but what challenges are you talking about?

MKD: Brice Perrino, Craig Van Dam and of course a former friend of mine Christopher Eagles of course!

TG: Yes, well, It's well documented that your friendship with Chris Eagles has been strained.

MKD: Well, you could call it strained, I'd call it seriously f*cked up Todd! You see, I know Eagles, I know Van Dam and both of them have their eyes firmly on the prize, Eagles doing things the usual way, I've changed, I've grown a conscience and I have grown a desire to get further in this company the right way!

Denton looks briefly at Todd before returning his gaze to the camera.

MKD: But Brice Perrino? Whoa! Now that's a force to be reckoned with, so naturally I am happy to help DC tonight sort some of this sh*t out!

TG: Of course the stakes are high for Draven Cage, what is in it for you tonight?

MKD: What's in it for me? Todd, baby! You are thinking of the old me! But let's put that to one side as there is an awful lot at stake tonight, Draven Cage's retirement is one thing, the whole sanctity of this wrestling forum is another and just plain throwing dirt into Chris Eagles' eye is another. BUT I also know what else is at stake, I know what Draven Cage wants when he wins and I think it's really important to get the win tonight as it will revolutionise this industry!

TG: And I guess it would be too much for you to tell us tonight!

MKD: Not my place to step on DC's parade! But I assure you and all the loyal TWOStars fans out there tonight that this match has EVERYTHING riding on it, we can't fail.. So if you'll excuse me Todd, I have to talk tactics with one irate Scotsman!

Denton walks off camera leaving Todd to finish up, Todd gives out the body language as though he's shocked and impressed.

TG: So if things weren't tight enough tonight, Matt Denton has assured me... well you tonight that everything rides on this match tonight and I am certainly not one to argue with him!

Saz

We return to the ring and an overview of the audience here at the AT&T arena.

Jim Ross: And welcome back folks, we’re just about ready for our next match up and one that generates particular interest as a new TWOStars wrestler is about to be introduced.

Paul Heyman: I have to say, I like Jimmy Hawthorn’s stuff! From what I’ve heard he’s a great manager and knows where to spot the real talent in world wrestling today.

JR: I’m not too sure if that’s a damning indictment or not, but let’s go to ringside.

[video=youtube;VB6IVdGIDdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB6IVdGIDdk[/video]​

The audience goes wild as Sickness’ music hits the arena.

JR: The ever popular Sickness is about to come out first in lieu of our newest roster member.

PH: Ángel de la muerte...

Sickness reaches the entrance way to a massive ovation, Sickness suddenly sinks back from the noise, looks around to see if things are safe then walks down the ramp with a grin on his face, but one of those grins that says he’s not sure why people are cheering or in fact why he’s there in the first place.

PH: I see he’s having one of his more coherant days!

Sickness stops, as if suddenly remembering something and runs back up the ramp, the cheers slightly dies down as if everyone is wondering what the hell is going on, it doesn’t last long when Sickness returns with a cape and a blow up club.

Tony Chimmel: Making his way down to the ring, hailing from Parts unknown and weighing in at 234lbs, he is the Sick one... SICKNESSSSSSS!

JR: Well I... I’m not quite sure what that excursion was all about, but Sickness appears a lot more confident now.

PH: JR, he’s nuttier than a packet of M&Ms!

JR: Which ones?

PH: The peanut ones of course...

JR: Just thought I’d check!

Sickness does a half Bushwacker walk with his club swinging around down to the ring, before leaping under the bottom rope, climbing the turn buckle and looking out into the crown, his non club holding hand covering over his eyebrows as if to block the sun. There must be a gust of wind from somewhere as his cape is flowing.
The music dies down and Sickness gets off his podium and passes his club to the referee.

PH: Here we go!!!

[video=youtube;kpJaR_qCnqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpJaR_qCnqo[/video]​

Two white fireworks go off from the stage as a shower of metallic sparks cover the entranceway, the sparks eventually part to leave a tall, muscular masked wrestler with red tights and a red mask doing a muscle pose. By his side is Jimmy Hawthorn, who is nothing but impressed at the display of his charge.

JR: Look at the size of that Mexican!

PH: Man, just think of all the nachos he’s eaten!

The Monstrous Mexican strides forward, focused only on the ring, it’s Jimmy Hawthorn who seems more alive at the audience’s mixed reactions to this new wrestler. Hawthorn stops to inform a kick exactly why his wrestler does not suck.

TC: And his opponent, from MeHEEco, weighing in at 290lbs, the Mexican Sensation, Ángel de la muerte!

JR: And the arrogance of Jimmy Hawthorn once again apparent.

PH: That isn’t arrogance my friend, that is confidence and Hawthorn has it in spades!

Ángel de la muerte shows no emotion as he climbs the ring step and steps into the squared circle, the Mexican Mauler takes one look at Sickness, whose body language would probably resemble Wile E Coyote before he falls off a cliff, then moves into his corner to await the bell.

JR: Ángel de la muerte looks a mean customer, he shows no emotion.

PH: It’s the mask, really he’s laughing at the pathetic idiot he’s got to wrestle tonight.

As the music dies down, you can hear the buzz and electrictiy of the audience’s anticipation of something new.

DING DING!

PH: And we’re off!

Both wrestlers circle the ring, looking for an approach, but eventually move in for the lock.

PH: Collar and elbow tie up there and Sickness is being easily manhandled to the corner.

The ref moves in to break it up, both wrestlers put their arms up to show a clean break, but Ángel de la muerte gives Sickness a rapid open hand slap.

JR: Ángel de la muerte showing little respect for his opponent here tonight!

PH: And why should he?

Sickness holds his throbbing jaw and talks to himself, as though prepping himself for the next move.

PH: And here we go for the lockup again...

Once again Sickness is pushed back into the corner, once again the ref comes into break and once again a resounding slap is heard across the arena.

Audience: OOOOOH!

Sickness holds his redenning cheek and looks up angrily at his opponent who calmly walks backwards to his corner; outside the Ring Jimmy Hawthorn is clapping.

JH: Why do I get the feeling that Jimmy Hawthorn is as much to blame for Ángel de la muerte’s tactics than the wrestler himself?

PH: Don’t get many managers these days, but I have to say I am more than impressed with this one!

Once again Sickness and Ángel de la muerte tie up, Sickness again loses out to the weight and strength difference and finds himself again in the corner. The ref instinctively comes to split the wrestlers apart, Ángel de la muerte comes in with another slap, but it is blocked by Sickness and a pair of fingers probe into the eyesockets of Ángel de la muerte’s mask.

JR: Ángel de la muerte getting what he deserved in my book!

PH: That’s an illegal move and you know it JR, isn’t it funny how you’re morals can be a bit lax when it comes to people you like?

Ángel de la muerte holds his face and moves away from the corner, the ref gives Sickness a telling off and the Sick One feigns an apology.

JR: Oh wait, Sickness is distracted and here comes Ángel de la muerte!

The Monstrous Mexican charges Sickness in the corner, but is only met with an elbow, a second attempt met with a foot to the gut, in pain Ángel de la muerte doubles over and turns away from his opponent.

JR: And here comes Sickness with a... BULLDOG!

Sickness quickly rolls his opponent over and goes for the pin.

ONE

JR: Quick kick out by Sickness.

PH: Not sure why Sickness felt that was enough for a pin...

Sickness gets up and runs to the ropes as Ángel de la muerte slowly raises, Sickness returns with a body check and Ángel de la muerte goes down. Sickness stops and looks at his opponent, then raises his hand in the air to enormous approval from the audience and runs off towards the ropes.

Ángel de la muerte sleeps as Sickness returns, but as Sickness returns for a clothesline, Ángel de la muerte grabs his out stretched arm and begins to roll back, placing his feet into the chest of his opponent, as he rolls Ángel de la muerte pushes hard on his feet and Sickness is launched towards the ropes upside down. Sickness’ back hits the top rope and the Sick one flips over the rope and down to the matting below.

JR: Bah Gawd! That was a massive move there by Ángel de la muerte, using some real strength to use his opponent’s momentum against him.

PH: Hopefully if we’re lucky Sickness can’t continue.

Unfortunately for Paul Heyman his wish isn’t granted, as Sickness begins to rise. Ángel de la muerte appears to be waiting.

JR: This looks ominous!

Jimmy Hawthorn can be heard openly mocking Sickness on the ground, Sickness obviously landed on his head as he begins punching wildly out at anything. Ángel de la muerte makes his move, running to the opposite rope, then back, springboarding then laying a plancha on the now risen Sickness.

JR: He’s pretty acrobatic for a tall guy!

PH: He’s Mexican, they all can do that flippy stuff!

It takes a moment for the two to untangle, but Sickness really isn’t going anywhere and it doesn’t take long for Ángel de la muerte to take control. Sicky is brought to a vertical base and then whipped into the upright.

JR: Ángel de la muerte totally in control here with Sickness vaulted into that steel post!

Sickness tries to get up but several punches bring him back down to earth, the Sick One crashes into the time keeper’s desk, giving Ángel de la muerte enough time to break up the 10 count by rolling in and out of the ring.

PH: Wait! Lookout Ángel de la muerte! Sickness has a weapon!

Ángel de la muerte doesn’t hear Heyman in time, as the Mexican Sensation pulls up Sickness, the insane one strikes.

JR: Well I don’t think that’s going to cause a disqualification do you?

The audience allow a small laugh as Sickness is desperately hitting Ángel de la muerte with the blow up club he had earlier. Ángel de la muerte doesn’t share the amusement and throws Sickness into the ring. Sicky drops his weapon in pain and holds his back.

JR: Ángel de la muerte bringing Sickness back into the ring and following up... wait!

Ángel de la muerte climbs the outside and stands on the top turnbuckle, Sickness once again rises but is met with force.

JR: Missile drop kick there by Ángel de la muerte!

PH: This man is really selling Mexico to me!

Ángel de la muerte goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

Kickout.

JR: Late two for Ángel de la muerte, Sickness has taken a beating, but as we all know, one of Sickness’ strengths is being able to take a beating!

PH Unfortunately I have to agree, but I think Ángel de la muerte has more than enough to take out Sickness!

Ángel de la muerte grabs Sicky’s hand and holds it in a finger clench, then begins to climb the ropes, Sickness is in pain all the way as the Mexican Monster walks across the ropes.

JR: Looks like Ángel de la muerte is giving Sickness an old school lesson.

Ángel de la muerte holds Sickness in the painful position, looks around at the audience and then leaps, grabbing Sickness’s head and bringing them both down to the mat!

JR: Interesting old school blockbuster combo there!

Jimmy Hawthorn is having a great time of it!

PH: With Sickness’ pea sized brain rattling around his head, I don’t think there’ll be enough for a kickout.

As if inspired by Heyman’s words Ángel de la muerte goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

THR...Kickout!

JR: Sickness showing signs of tiredness here and he’s going to have to find a way to suck this up and look for a win.

Ángel de la muerte brings Sickness to his vertical base and whips him to the ropes, Sickness hits them and returns to a massive back bodydrop.

JR: Ángel de la muerte looking to knock the wind out of Sickness and going for the pin.

ONE

TWO

THRe...Kickout!

Jimmy Hawthorn smacks the ring apron in disgust, shouting something about slow counts, Ángel de la muerte doesn’t show any emotion as he brings Sickness back to his feet, but this time a little too close to the ropes.

PH: What’s this a back body drop over the ropes! I’s so excited!

Ángel de la muerte whips Sickness to the ropes and bends down for the body drop close to the ropes, but Sickness manages to slow his momentum, kick Ángel de la muerte and perform a stunner on the Mexican Sensation, Ángel de la muerte stumbles backwards, hits the ropes and returns to meet a foot in the breadbasket, doubled over, it’s child’s play for the Sick One to perform a DDT.

JR: And Sickness has managed to break the momentum, all hell and highwater won’t stop Sickness.

PH: Whatever, it’s still taken everything out of him!

Indeed, both wrestlers lie motionless on the ground.

JR: The audience now willing Sickness to his feet!

Jimmy Hawthorn bangs the ring apron, trying to get Ángel de la muerte to get up. It appears to work as the monster is moving.

Sickness begins to roll onto his front, willing to get up.

JR: And both wrestlers are up and trading blows!

Sickness and Ángel de la muerte share a shot each, but eventually it’s Sickness who takes control and moves in for a rock bottom, except Sickness drops to his knees.

JR: Sickness performing his “Bareback” maneuver on Ángel de la muerte.

Jimmy Hawthorn has seen enough and launches himself to the ring, Sickness goes to pin, but hearing the kerfuffle behind him, gets up to see what’s going on. Sickness makes the mistake of turning his back on Ángel de la muerte as his opponent gets up swiftly jumps onto Sickness with his knees firmly in his back and falls backwards.

JR: Sickness caught out by a double knee backbreaker and this looks like he’s setting up.

Jimmy Hawthorn suddenly doesn’t have a problem as Ángel de la muerte climbs up the outside of the turnbuckle.

JR: Wait! Was Sickness playing possum?

Not quite, Sickness desperately tries to get up but slips and falls onto the ropes, unfortunately for Ángel de la muerte, this means that his foot slips and a ball crushing sit out follows for the Mexican Monster.

PH: That’s cheating!

JR: One bad turn deserves another, Jimmy Hawthorn distracted the ref.

PH: Two wrongs don’t make a right JR!

Sicky begins to recover from the agonising back pain and sees Ángel de la muerte holding his crotch, as if a new wind has hit him, the Sick One vaults straight up and begins a punching 10 count.

Audience: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.....

Sickness finishes his 10 punch with his crotch.

JR: Sickness with his unorthodox “Timewarp” combination.

Sicky finishes off with a massive superplex.

JR: And that has to be the end of Ángel de la muerte!

Sickness rolls over his opponent.

ONE

TWO

THRE.... Kickout!

The audience oohs at the closeness of the pin.

JR: So close there for Sickness!

PH: Don’t you mean good instincts from Ángel de la muerte?

The Sick one sighs and brings Ángel de la muerte to his feet, then brings him up to a fireman’s lift.

JR: Looks like we’re going for the “Coma” Go 2 sleep maneuver.

However, Ángel de la muerte struggles and gets his legs free, falling down the back of Sickness, Ángel de la muerte brings his right arm around the front of Sickness’ neck, using his other hand as a guide, sickness is rotatated backwards so he is lying across Ángel de la muerte’s shoulder. Sickness is pulled down into a half Tombstone position and Ángel de la muerte sits out.

JR: BAH GAWD! Ángel de la muerte could have just broken Sickness’ neck with that move!

PH: It’s a cradle sit out piledriver and I believe Ángel de la muerte calls it the Reaper!

Sickness looks out cold as he lays on his back, Jimmy Hawthorn is heard to scream “Pin him! Pin him!”

Ángel de la muerte casually lays on Sickness’ unconscious form.

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!

Ángel de la muerte’s music kicks in as Jimmy Hawthorn enters the ring to celebrate with the emotionless Mexican wrestler.

JR: And so Ángel de la muerte beats Sickness on his debut here at TWOStars!

PH: I had no doubt of it, there’s something about this character that will make a few people stand up and take notice!

JR: Well Ángel de la muerte has certainly made an impression on this audience tonight... they don’t like him.

PH: Since when did an audience know any class?

The camera cuts to Sickness starting to regain consciousness , then returns to the winner and his manager leaving the ring, Ángel de la muerte appears to be taking it in his stride, whilst Jimmy Hawthorn is making sure all around can hear about the victory.

JR: Either way, an impressive opening match for Ángel de la muerte, I fear we’re going to see a lot more from this wrestler, and I fear even more about Jimmy Hawthorn and his involvement.

Last edited:

Saz

We return to the suited and booted Todd Grisham who stands with none other than the Co-General Manager Brice Perrino.

Todd Grisham: Folks, I am standing here with none other than Brice Perrino, Brice, thank you for this interview, perhaps we could start with your overall mission here at TWOStars?

Brice pauses and smiles at Todd.

Brice Perrino: Todd, bro, I'm sure you'd love me to talk on and on about why the Million is here and what he has on the bro-rizon, but I am here for one thing and one thing only, to answer Randy Roko.

Todd raises his eyebrow.

TG: OoooooK?

BP: Roko, you're just not championship material, sure, Darkstar felt that a rematch should be on the cards, but it takes TWO to tango and I'm not dancing your tune bro! You want to b*tch and moan about lost opp-bro-tunities, you want to insult Chris Eagles' intensity when you and that other loudmouth, the Chav, can't even beat one minor string bit player here in this federation?! If you want to prove to me you've got what it takes then you're going to have to beat Tiny Davies... if you've got what it takes then perhaps you ought to face the "Hardest playa in the game" at the same time?

TG: Are you saying that to prove his worth Randy Roko is going to have to beat Tiny Davies and the Chav?

BP: Just like the Chav is going to have to beat Tiny Davies and Rok-bro... simple as, I am announcing at World War, those three will face off in a triple threat! Show me what you've got Roko, let's see if you have what it takes to overcome the odds just like I did when I helped two up and comers become Gods amongst children!

Brice Perrino walks off tapping his I-Pad.

TG: And there you have it, our first match announced for World War... A triple threat Rando Roko versus the Chav versus Tiny Davies!

Cut to

Saz

Darkstar's office where we find our Co-General Manager sorting out a few contracts when a knock on the door pulls his attention away.

Darkstar: Come in.

The door opens and into shot comes Lucian L. Jones, his highness of flyness with a purpose.

Lucian: Well, I have good news for you!

Darkstar puts his pen down to give Lucian his full attention.

DS: So he's agreed to the prospect?

LLJ: Yup, told you he would, all I need now is to get the contract for signing.

DS: Excellent, I also believe Gringo has also managed to find some people.

Lucian shifts uncomfortably.

LLJ: Look man! I can do this, you don't need Gringo on the case as well.

DS: Lucian, listen, I think you two need to settle your differences in the ring, I really do, but my hands are tied and I have to put you both to work to earn the money you're being paid.

LLJ: I have to tell you though Darkstar, this sort of experience changes a man, I don't like being sidelined, I feel like this is just a cop out.

DS: I'd be lying to you if I said it wasn't Lucian, we've had our disagreements, but on this, I am fully on your side.

LLJ: Well colour me humbled.

DS: It's not me you need to convince...

Lucian looks down to the groud exasperated and gets up.

LLJ: I'll see what I can do...

DS: Good luck Lucian, I really mean it!

Lucian leaves Darkstar to shake his head and return to his work.

Saz

We return to Todd in the interview area.

Todd Grisham: And here I am tonight with Ángel de la muerte and his manager Jimmy Hawthorn, Ángel de la muerte, how do you feel about this victory?

Ángel de la muerte looks down at Todd, then looks away again.

Jimmy Hawthorn: I'll tell you how Ángel de la muerte feels! He feels nothing, nothing but contempt for the rubbish that TWOStars has put up against him so far!

TG: But that's just been Sickness.

JH: If you've got something against Sickness, that's your business, but I know that you have to be general when dealing with rubbish and let's face it, he was rubbish tonight wasn't he?

TG: I wouldn't exactly say that...

JH: Tell you what son, here's a dime, go get that brain of yours waxed because the professionals are here tonight! Listen up TWOStars, I think you all should know that the very BEST, most EXCITING, most LOVED wrestler in the history of TWOStars has hit big tonight, so all you fans bow worthy praise, all you in the locker room quake in your little laced up booties. Ángel de la muerte is here and he's large and in charge!

Jimmy Hawthorn exits stage left, Ángel de la muerte hovers for a second to eyeball Todd and then follows. Todd is totally intimidated and moves away from the retreating wrestler.

TG: Ángel de la muerte folks....

Todd looks at the camera and raises his eyebrows in a "Wow, that was close" motion.

Saz

We return to the arena with a wide shot of the crowd.

JR: Coming up next is a big time tag match, pitting Team Million against Drave Cage and Matt Denton.

“Money” blasts from the speakers to LOUD boos from the crowd.

[video=youtube;ziPkC3LokeA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziPkC3LokeA[/video]​

JR: And here they are, the most powerful duo in TWOStars.

Paul Heyman: Without Brice Perrino tonight, he’s been banned.

JR: Good!

Christopher Eagles steps through the curtain with Van Dam to his left. Craig is wearing his belt.

JR: As good as Van Dam and Eagles are they certainly have their work cut out for them tonight.

PH: Oh absolutely.

Team Million ignore various taunts from the crowd.

JR: Van Dam and Eagles obviously don’t give a damn what these people think.

PH: And that’s the perfect attitude to have in this business.

Craig and Eagles climb onto apron and enter the ring.

Tony Chimmel: Introducing first, Christopher Eagles and the TWOStars Unified Champion, Craig Van Dam. They are Team Million!!!!!!!!!!

“Money” fades out and is replaced by “Silent King” the boos are replaced by cheers.

[video=youtube;P6gMJ-hp-Yw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6gMJ-hp-Yw[/video]​

JR: Here comes an angry and intense Draven Cage.

The Tag Team legend comes through the curtain, he is playing to the crowd a little bit before walking down the ramp.

JR: Two weeks ago right here on XTV Draven Cage was robbed against CVD.

PH: Robbed? I think we watched a different match JR.

JR: Cage had Van Dam beat and you know it.

The big man continues to walk down the ramp, burning a hole right through Van Dam and Eagles.

PH: And Cage smart enough to keep his eyes on Van Dam and Eagles at all times.

JR: Absolutely it’s not beyond CVD and Eagles to jump Cage before the bell.

Draven climbs into the ring and goes to the opposite corner, all the while watching his opponents.

TC: And their opponents, introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan. He weighs in at 257 pounds, Draven Cage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Silent King” fades out and is replaced by “The Darque Angel Of Suffering”

[video=youtube;i8hEeJRt8-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8hEeJRt8-Q[/video]​

The lights go out as the crowd anticipates the arrival of Denton. $ logos appear on the screen as the arena lights up. MKD then struts confidentially out the curtain.

JR: If I’m not mistaken this is the first time DC and MKD have ever teamed up together.

PH: That must be to Team Million’s advantage.

JR: Yeah.

The fans continue to cheer Denton as he makes his way to ringside.

JR: Denton has become quite popular with the TWOStars faithful as of late.

PH: I don’t understand it at all JR, I really don’t.

MKD climbs onto the apron and walks over to his partner.

TC: And his partner. From Miami, Florida and weighing in at 232 pounds, Matthew Kennedy Denton!!!!!!!!!!

The music fades out as Chimmell leaves the ring. The ref then calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

JR: Here we go, this tag team main event is underway.

Eagles and Cage step out onto the apron leaving Craig and Denton to start off.

PH: Champion Vs Champion here.

Van Dam and Denton circle around the ring and get into a strong, aggressive tie up. After a brief struggle MKD shoves the Unified Champion to the canvas.

Crowd: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JR: Oh look at that!

The Package is not amused as he gets up, he appears to be going back into a tie up but actually pokes Denton in the eye and follows up with a forearm.

PH: What a great move.

JR: Great move?

Van Dam takes control of MKD’s left arm and Irish whips him off the ropes, when he returns Craig throws a clothesline only for Matt to duck it. Denton then pops CVD with an elbow which knocks him to the canvas.

PH: What a shot from Denton!

The Package shuffles backwards towards his corner and tags in Eagles.

JR: Van Dam wisely re-grouping and tagging in Eagles.

The former TV Champion climbs into the ring and charges at Denton only for Matthew to cut him off with a shot. DC then begins shouting to be tagged in.

JR: And Draven Cage wants a piece of Eagles!

MKD obliges and tags in Cage to massive cheers.

The Hangman enters the ring charges into Eagles knocking him to the canvas. The Tag Team Legend scoops up Eagles and slams him into the canvas.

PH: Come on Eagles!

Cage takes control of Eagles’ right arm and looks to Irish whip him off the ropes but Eagles reverse it. When DC comes into the ropes he is met to the back with a knee by Van Dam to loud boos.

JR: HEY!!!!!

PH: Great move from the champion.

Eagles follows up with a stiff kick to Draven’s ribs. He then tags back in Van Dam.

JR: And now the champ is back in.

The Brotal Package stomps all over the body of Draven. Then he jumps high and lands on Cage with a standing moon sault.

ONE

TWO

THR…………. Cage powerfully kicks out.

JR: That’s a kick out with authority right there.

Draven Cage returns to his vertical base as does CVD. The Package run at Cage but Draven cuts him off and starts laying in with punches.

PH: Draven Cage on fire here!

Cage takes a few steps back before charging towards the champion only for Craig to lift his foot up right into Cage’s head.

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JR: What a shot from Van Dam!

PH: And Cage crumbling to the canvas there.

The Brotal Package drops to his knees and begins to violently choke Cage. The referee has no choice but to count.

The Package breaks his grip on four.

PH: Craig perfectly in the rules there, breaking on the count of four.

JR: He shouldn’t be choking to begin with.

The Package climbs to his feet, walks over to the corner and tags Eagles back in to LOUD boos.

PH: Good strategy, quick tags in and out.

Eagles re-enters the ring, and stomps all over Cage. He drags the big man to a vertical base and hooks him in a front face lock, only for Draven to elevate Eagles over his head.

Crowd: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hangman crawls over to his corner and is able to tag in Denton to LOUD cheers.

JR: And here comes Matt Denton!

Denton runs right through Eagles. Eagles is quick to his feet as Denton hooks him in a front face lock, lifting him up and falling back into the canvas.

PH: Nice suplex from Denton there.

The former TV Champion attempts to crawl over to CVD but Denton drags him away. He then drags Eagles to his vertical base. Slapping on a front face lock but this time he falls back, driving Eagles’s face into the canvas.

JR: CASH FLOW DDT!!!!!!

Denton turns Eagles onto his back, climbs on top of him and goes for a cover.

ONE

TWO

THRE…………… Eagles raises his left shoulder from the canvas.

PH: So close, so close.

Denton smacks the canvas in frustration. Both men return to their vertical bases where Eagles nails Denton with a kick to the ribs. Denton retaliates with a huge punch. He runs back off the ropes and when he does he blind tags in DC.

JR: Blind there, Draven Cage is in.

As Denton comes back he ducks a clothesline attempt by Eagles. What Eagles doesn’t see is Cage charging at him!

PH: LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hangman drives his body right through Eagles.

PH: GORE!!!!!!!!!!! GORE!!!!!!!!!!!! GORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JR: Draven Cage scores with a big time Gore!

Cage climbs on top of Eagles, going for a cover.

ONE

Van Dam climbs into the ring but Denton tackles him to the ground.

TWO

THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

“Silent King” blasts from the speakers.

TC: Here are your winners Draven Cage and Matt Denton!!!!!!

JR: And a big time victory by Matt Denton and Draven Cage here the BIG news is that Brice will have to sign whatever is it and DC's job here is safe!

We begin to fade out with DC and Denton celebrating, Draven stops to the retreating opponents making motions with his hands as though he is signing an invisible document.

TWOStars copyright 2011

Last edited: