Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

XTV 1:40 LIVE! FROM CARDIFF WALES! Deadline 3rd May

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
Ratings
65 1 4
lets have a better showing this show around folks, i'm back and we're back so let's go go go! :)

Last edited:

The Fury

Subscriber
Ratings
65 1 4
The cameras cut to the back where Boyo is about to give the latest interview.

Boyo-“Ladies and gentlemen please welcome with me right now, one of three men that will be involved in the infamous triple threat match at Wrestlenova ten….Dan Fox!”

The crowd are once again mixed as Fox with his hoody covering the top of his head, emerges as the camera focuses on his face.

Boyo-“Dan, we have just weeks to go until Wrestlenova Ten and this will be the final time you will be in XTV before the biggest pay per view of them all. What do you have to say going into your second Wrestlenova?”

Fox licks his lips before taking his time to talk.

DF-“It’s amazing this time last year I was going on about how I will beat Sickness in my first ever Wrestlenova, and I achieved it. How time goes by. Now we are here where I two opponents this time around to deal with, and their not the easiest to deal with.”

Fox coughs before talking again.

DF-“Paul Gray wanted to showcase wrestling in this match, well he will have it! Because in this match we not only have two amazing wrestlers who give their life and soul for the business. But we have the best technical wrestler in TWOStars history! A match where I guarantee you that every single person that lays their eyes on us three gentlemen will be amazed in what they witnessed. They are going to see not just pure wrestling, but three men that are willing to DIE to get the win!”

WOOOOOOOOO TWOSTARS TWOSTARS TWOSTARS!

DF-“We all have the same thing in common, not one of us has won the world title. We all have the same passion that thirsts our goals into becoming world heavyweight champion….And when Paul Gray my ex associate says that one of us could be next in line…You bet your ass that we will beat each other down until our skulls are caved in!”

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

DF-“I respect Randy Roko, the man has never lost to me and can wrestle. I respect Dammage for his passion for wrestling and for making this a better place….But that doesn’t mean I have to like them in the ring. Because when that bell rings, when the first moves are done! It is all about who will be the last man standing. You want a declaration Boyo? Well here is one!

You will witness one of the greatest triple threats in the history of this company at Wrestlenova!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Boyo-“Big statement to make Dan! But like others I’m curious to know what is your current relationship with the current interim general manager…and your ex associate Paul Gray?”

Fox smirks before looking back at Boyo.

DF-“I went from being his boss, to him being at my boss. There is no favouritism with myself as like I have said from the very start, I never have needed help and never will need help in that ring. Roko….Dammage…..Let’s do this!”

Fox is about to leave the ring until he is met by none other than Randy Roko! The crowd hype up a potential showdown between the two as the pair smile at each other.

RR-“I never thought I would see the day that you would be so complimentary Foxy!”

DF-“You never thought that you will see the day when I get a win against you….”

Roko smiles at Dan.

RR-“A little hype talk….I like it Danny. And I appreciate that we both respect each other as competitors. And that respect is why I, not you to me, will be the one that has to dent your bones and dreams of becoming world champion for now. …”

Dammage then out of nowhere appears as the three men are once again looking at each other.

D-“The only wrestler that will have the killer instinct to survive at Wrestlenova ten is me. Now I am in agreement that I respect everyone in this match. We all love wrestling and the good of wrestling. And we all know that we will have to kill each other to put on the greatest triple threat in history of TWOStars! We want to give a hundred percent and beat each other down, out of our respect for each other and love for wrestling….I like it gentlemen.”

DF-“Then we are in agreement. It’ll be an honour to be crowned winner in this triple threat.”

Roko and Dammage smile and laugh.

D-“Someone has to do the old school talk Foxy, but we’ll see at Wrestlenova!”

Dammage walks away as Roko is about to make his departure.

RR-“The London riots are about to take place once again….Except London will burn because of us three. See you at Nova lad!”

Roko walks away as Boyo and Fox take in what they have seen go down.

The Fury

Subscriber
Ratings
65 1 4
[video=youtube;a2pu_xhBnzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a2pu_xhBnzY[/video]

The camera cuts to Murdoch who is with one of his hillbilly followers, who is covered in camoflauge face paint. The pair are whistling as the grizzly Murdoch whistles away.

(Singing)“Oh tanky, you came and you tried to tame me, but you f****d it badly oh tanky!”

The hillbilly laughs but Murdoch slaps him in the head to stop the odd chuckling of his.

“People in this god forsaken world of us believe once they attain to such a size that they automatically assume power. That they they throw about whoever and whenever. Innocent and harmless people like ourselves!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

“But you know what the problem is with having that belief?”

H-”What's that Mr...Emmm I mean Southern Beast?”

“Why i'm glad you asked me....It's not pure power they have! Pure power doesn't care how big or small you are. Pure power doesn't care what job you have and how much money you make.....Pure power is all about how you know yourself the world is run by other purists and using their template to do it yourself!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

“Brian Tankard is a phony! Brian Tankard believe he has that pure power to boss me around....Big f*****g mistake...boyo! You are facing the beast of the southern wild yet you call me out for my incest? Hey my cousins f**k real good and they know when to obey the moment they see me ugly bearded face storming through the doors because I can use my pure power to snap their necks!”

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Wrestlenova ten will mark the birth of Murdoch, and the death of a welshman! Or whatever country he's from in that tiny island. I am not your wrestler, I am a drinker, drug dealer, smoking, non human son of a retarded bitch! When I hurt people, I don't care about the repurcussions. I don't care for fans, people....nothing in the world apart from me!”

BOOOOOOOOOO! TANKARD! TANKARD! TANKARD!

“When my arm is raised in victory, I will piss on you and make you my territory....my property....my bitch!”

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

H-”Ha you're going to suck him off until he's dry!”

Murdoch punches the hillbilly in the jaw, knocking him out immediately.

“Foul language, there's kids watching this!”

The crowd mildly laugh at the antics of the southerners.

“Look, I could act like a big bad wolf and do one of those promos that try to send shivers down the spine of my enemies but it is simply this. You could either walk away and be happy that you were given this chance to play with your children, knowing that your life was spared. But Brian, you had that chance and now you are in this road that you will hold my hand down. When you walk this road Brian, one of us isn't coming back alive.....and guess what Brian?

….

….

You can't kill me! I'm already dead!”

The fans get more creeped out with Murdochs claims.

“You can't kill what is already dead Tankard! And at Wrestlenova ten I will be reincarnated when I swing into the ring and wait for the bell to be rung and my hand will be raised. I will be reincarnated not just as a warrior....But as a god.”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

“And you will learn....

….

To...

OBEY!”

The buzz hits the tron as the feed is cut off and returned back to the live crowd as they take in Murdoch's latest speech.

BP-”That is one creepy dude!”

JB-”Well lets see if Tankard can take on the self proclaimed beast of the southern wild at Wrestlenova Ten!”

EVIL-”That match is going to be a war!”

The Fury

Subscriber
Ratings
65 1 4
[video=youtube;a2pu_xhBnzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a2pu_xhBnzY[/video]

OBEY!

The camera cuts to a moving angle with Murdoch and his hillbilly sidekick, who is sporting a bright bruise on his lower jaw from earlier. The camera reveals that both of them are on a moving vehicle but the focus doesn't show what type of vehicle it is.

H-”It was really nice of that man to give us a shot of his Forklift truck Sir Beast of the Southern Wild!”

“It was nice of him wasn't it? You'll need to thank him he returns to consciousness! It took a couple of brakes to his jaw....But he gave us the keys and was well mannered.”

H-”So what are doing with the forklift truck?”

Murdoch stops the forklift nearby a room.

“Dickface, you are in for a life lesson here. Because your god of the south got told some valuable information.”

H-”What is it?”

“Well some little c**t approached me about a job that is going to go down later on tonight. A big one by the sounds of it.”

H-”Are we going to join in?”

“Hell no! I only do s**t for me! But I got told almost everyone in the roster will want to be a part of it. So it's only fair that we sort of delay our friend here of joining in on the party!”

H-”To let him learn not to speak badly of us?”

“Exactly. It's only fair that we get to do what we want, the party gets to do what they want...and that he doesn't get to join the best part of the party. Let's get him more fired up for us come Wrestlenova!”

Murdoch uses the controls of the forklift to place large wooden pallets that are high as the door of the lockers on the ground, barricading the locker room! The camera soon zooms in to reveal the locker is indeed belonging to Brian Tankard!

Murdoch and the hillbilly then securely park the forklift tight right next to the pallets to assure Tankard won't get out.

Murdoch laughs as he creeps near the door.

“See you at Wrestlenova, roid rage!”

Murdoch and his hillbilly bitch walk away as the crowd booo to witness Murdoch once again plays mind games with Tankard.

The Fury

Subscriber
Ratings
65 1 4
[video=youtube;3zFZ32ZWj2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zFZ32ZWj2I[/video]

The crowd get off on their as the music for the chaotic one blasts through the P.A system. They stand on their feet and applaud while cheering Dragon’s name as Chaos Dragon emerges onto the stage!

JB-“There he is!”

EVIL-“And he’s fired up!”

Dragon, donning camouflage coloured mask and clothing storms down to the ring as the crowd loudly cheer his name.

BP-“He’s about to play with fire here. Come Wrestlenova Dragon has it all to do!”

DRAGON! DRAGON! DRAGON!

Chaos does his usual headbanging routine into the ring along with jumping on all four turnbuckles to get the crowd going. His music finally cuts as the staff give him a microphone.

DRAGON! DRAGON! DRAGON!

CD-“You I never get sick of you guys, take a f*****g bow right now!”

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

CD-“Hey you guys right here, got me my job back. It’s you people that made Chaos Dragon alive and kicking in TWOStars. That is something I could never repay you. But I will try and give you something in return to celebrate me with…..The TWOStars Television title!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CD-“A title for almost one year now that has been robbed from me because I don’t fit the criteria for a perfect champion. Arron Winter was someone I looked up to, someone who I asked for help during my time here, and then all of a sudden he got power hungry, he craved for his visions to be the vision like the nazi he is.”

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CD-“He tried to make me what he wanted me to be, someone without the mask, the ripped up jeans and dare I say be less chaotic? Then he took me out thanks to his hired *****s and I got unfairly fired.”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CD-“But Arron, let me tell you something…I don’t fit into anyones category! I am my own chaotic self!”

DRAGON DRAGON DRAGON!

CD-“And I will take what has been rightfully mines for over a year! I will beat your bitch, I will make him squeal like the little hog he is, and I will drape the television title over my shoulder at Wrestlenova! I came this close last year but just came up short to Matt Denton…..I will not fail a second time!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRAGON! DRAGON! DRAGON!

“I think that is where you are wrong son of Chaos…”

The boos echo as Archangel with the mic in his hands emerges on the stage with Hi’lani Kai. The boos are so loud you can barely hear the commentating staff.

“The reason why the contract signing never happened is because these people don’t deserve to see my fellow comrade in the ring! They were disrespectful, obnoxious and darn right rude! This man right here is one of the longest reigning TV title holders in TWOStars history at nearly 8 months ! Hi’lani Kai come Wrestlenova will be the new record holder as THE longest reigning champion TWOStars has ever seen!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CD-“Easy for you when your bitch barely defends the title!”

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

“Envy was always your weak point Dragon. But you don’t have to deal with just Kai at Wrestlenova ten….You will have to deal with all of us! And when Arron Winter beats Famous and takes the helm again. You will feel our wrath! The torture for your sins will be unbearable!”

Dragon makes a yawn motion before he tells Angel to hurry up.

CD-“I’m done with you kid f****r, I want Kai to talk for a change! That little bitch has never spoken a word since he got here from his ***** master. I want the champ to say something! You just fight but you better have something to get yourself to talk about before I come over there and kick your ass and make you talk!”

Kai is smiling away while Archangel laughs.

“You don’t get to say when either of us talk! So why don’t get the fans hopes up once more to let them down in 2 weeks time!”

Dragon starts to pace around.

CD-“F**k two weeks I’m going to kick both your asses right now!”

Dragon gets out of the ring and makes his way towards them!

BUT LORD BISON OUT OF NOWHERE SPEARS DRAGON THROUGH THE RAIL BARRIER!

BP-“Bison!”

JB-“What the hell!”

A few of the fans crash to the ground with Dragon, as the beast gets back up and as quick as he arrives walks away. The hencemen of Angel and Kai mock Dragon to come and get them as he struggles to move!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

“Dragon! Dragon!”

Chaos Dragon is crawling up the stage to try and get to them, the pain is visible as he groans and holds his ribs! It takes minutes but Dragon eventually gets to the stage….But he can’t stand up as Kai grabs his mask! Hi’lani Kai then asks for the microphone for the first time!

Kai-“You want to know why I don’t talk? It’s because I let my hands do all the talking!”

Kai gets a hold of Dragon!

….

SPINEBUSTER ONTO THE STEEL STAGE!

KAI RIPS OFF DRAGONS MASK!

The unmasked Dragon covers his face as Kai raises the torn mask in celebrating. Angel lifts Kai’s other arm with the TV Title as the hencemen of Winter celebrate their mind games victory over Dragon! Is the chaotic one going to be fit enough for Wrestlenova?

Status
Not open for further replies.