Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Xbox Live

Crompy

With all these schools closing, do you think more people will play on Xbox Live? It's a way to stay connected yet still social distance yourself. We just renewed our subscription.

DandyMandy

With all these schools closing, do you think more people will play on Xbox Live? It's a way to stay connected yet still social distance yourself. We just renewed our subscription.
The schools in my area are encouraging students to take classes online. I'm not sure how they're handling it though. Xbox games are good for a quick escape. It's not healthy to worry on and on.

Jordaci

I agree that it's not good to worry all the time. We have Xbox Live here. I think it's great that we can play with others. I bet a lot of people are doing this now.

Betts

Yeah, we play other people too with Xbox Live. I've met a lot of friends playing games with others. I don't play for hours on end, but I do play.