• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE WrestleMania Revenge Tour - April 2011

FreeSpirit

Ratings
Just got an email from Bookings Direct wih the dates for the UK Tour next year. Tapings as expected are in London at The O2 Arena. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9am!

WrestleMania Revenge Tour Tickets - Ticketmaster

Last edited by a moderator:

The GS

Ratings
Yeah might be! But they skipped the last 2 years. (They came in 05/6 and I think 07 and 08 if I recall for WM tours.)
Did they not come last year? I thought I remember hearing a radio station giving out tickets to what they called Wrestlemania in Dublin.

WAYNE

Ratings
- WWE has announced the following 2011 dates for their WrestleMania Revenge tour of Europe:

* April 13 – Glasgow, Scotland
* April 14 – Belfast, Northern Ireland
* April 15 – Dublin, Ireland
* April 16 – Birmingham, England
* April 17 – Newcastle, England
* April 17 – Liverpool, England
* April 19 – Cardiff, Wales
* April 20 – Brussels, Belgium
* April 21 – Strasbourgh, France
* April 22 – Lievin, France
* April 23 – Lyon, France
* April 24 – Lyon, France
WWE.com

The GS

Ratings
Are the WWE shows full of kids though? I was thinking of going to the TNA event as they have more of an adult audience and I wouldn't look out of place.

The Icon

Ratings
Are the WWE shows full of kids though? I was thinking of going to the TNA event as they have more of an adult audience and I wouldn't look out of place.
Of the 3-4 Dublin shows I saw it was a good mix. Maybe 40% adults, the kids had the usual Cena chants going of course.

Got tickets for Glasgow this morning Section EE Row 5 Ringside. I assume that they will be decent seats.

Haven't been to a WWE show before so I'm really looking forward to it.

Ratings
Is this a sign the brands will be merging seeing as it isn't 'RAW or SmackDown presents...' like it normally is?

I got tickets for Liverpool this morning, third row by the ramp. Bit annoyed because I had second row tickets at first but the site messed up. My credit card is not happy either way.

vampess

Ratings
Got no tixs yet went on sale so quickly after last tour had no cash left :? so ebay it is :sadtears:

Im guessing the top ones are Raw and the bottem are SD on the poster, i have heard rumours about the brands merging so hope that dont happen guess we will just have to wait and see:thumbup:

Last edited: