Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE WrestleMania 26: An Early Preview

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
From Wrestling 101:

With just six months until the spectacular that is Wrestlemania 26, both Vince McMahon’s creative team and ardent WWE fans are turning their thoughts to which bouts will take place on that sparkling night in Arizona. Therefore, David Ruse has pitched in with his thoughts and listed a smorgasbord of matches he hopes to see grace the March extravaganza...

Chriscare

It's bad enough we have to see yet another likely Batista vs Undetaker feud, but I really doubt they're going to soil Wrestlemania with. Sure it was a brilliant match last time, but they're never going to be able to top it. The rest all sound good though, I'd much rather we saw Triple vs The Undertaker at Mania.

Fiona

With the current feuds that are going on, I'm not really looking forward to Mania yet. Unless something spectacular happens I may not even buy it. I'll have to wait and see what happens.

I wonder who celebrity Vince has lined up this year.

Chriscare

I'd buy it for Edge vs Jericho, as long as Edge doesnt come back rusty you've got your match of the year right there

Jimmy Redman

If they want to go with Batista and Taker now, or soon, I dont know that they'll make it all the way to Mania.

Edge and Jericho seems like a lock, so hopefully it stays that way.

For Raw I'd hazard a guess at Cena/Orton, Cena/HHH, HHH/Orton, or a combination of all three.

Jung

For the third year running they surely can't have HHH and Orton in a match together. I'll be happy if they never have another match together. And if that's one of the top matches they best get Hogan, Rock, Kanye West, Austin, God, Jesus and Howard Stern for it to get a good buyrate.

It's sad that as a spectacle, Mania is arguably grander and more spectacular than ever before. Yeah as that's got bigger the marquee matches have invariably got smaller and would headline any of their B-show PPV's.

Jimmy Redman

I was only joking guys.

Although the sad thing is that I cant envision the Raw main event without at least one of those three in it.

FreeSpirit

Absolutely Fiona, just wish next year's Mania was in Canada.

Another match I'd love to see at WM26 is Rhodes Vs Dibiase. I think these two Legacy members could pull out an outstanding match against each other if they break up.

The Beltster

I'd be happy to see a WM not headlined by Edge...infact, I''d be happy if he wasnt involved at all. Edge is crap!

Chriscare

Although the sad thing is that I cant envision the Raw main event without at least one of those three in it.
That's hardly a bad thing, they're all very good and very worthy, as long as they're not against each other I'll be happy.

My guess for those 3 would Orton vs Ted, Cena vs Cody and Triple H vs Taker

Michael89

Doubt we'll see Taker vs. Triple H for a second time as neither will want to loose to one another no matter how big a draw it would be. Triple H won't want to lose again, and there is no point whatsoever in Taker losing to someone who's done everything there is to do.

I'd be a very happy man if Edge does indeed headline Mania, or Punk, one of the two anyway, or both.

Last edited: