Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE UK Tour - November 2011

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
The Dates:

• WWE Raw - MEN Arena - Manchester
    Saturday 5th November 2011
  • WWE Raw - Motorpoint Arena - Sheffield
    Sunday 6th November 2011
  • WWE Raw - Liverpool Echo Arena
    Monday 7th November 2011
  • WWE Smackdown - LG Arena - Birmingham
    Monday 7th November 2011
  • WWE Raw - Metro Radio Arena - Newcastle
    Tuesday 8th November 2011
  • WWE Smackdown - Liverpool Echo Arena
    Tuesday 8th November 2011
  • WWE Raw - Capital FM Arena - Nottingham
    Wednesday 9th November 2011
  • WWE Raw - Braehead Arena - Glasgow
    Thursday 10th November 2011
  • WWE Raw - The O2 - London
    Friday 11th November 2011

Buy Tickets:

Ticketmaster / GetMeIn

WWE @ Butlins:
  • WWE Raw - Butlins - Minehead
    Friday 11th November - Monday 14th November 2011

Buy Tickets:

Butlins

Last edited:

arron24

How do you get row A tickets. i was on ticketmaster the minute they went on sale and i closet it give me was row d.

BRM

Forum Leader
Nice to see the tapings taking place in Liverpool

barnsleylass86

Just debating whether to go this year, I would prefer to go to a taping but Liverpool is a bit far for me on a work night. Was hoping for taping at Manc or Sheff but understand these have had tapings more recently.

asb1286

hello guys

i am going to buy tickets for the liverpool show as i have never expericened a taping show.
I am going to take my nephew who is 8yrs old the question i have is , are people allowed to stand in block seats as there is tickets on for sale in block E row B i dont want to waste money and my nephew couldnt seeing lol

also are Block seats have good views??

please can you let me know
cheers

asb1286

hello guys

i am going to buy tickets for the liverpool show as i have never expericened a taping show.
I am going to take my nephew who is 8yrs old the question i have is , are people allowed to stand in block seats as there is tickets on for sale in block E row B i dont want to waste money and my nephew couldnt seeing lol

also are Block seats have good views??

please can you let me know
cheers
hi all

i have purchased tickets for BLOCK 15 , please can you advise if these are good , i have them for row B :thumbup2:

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
From the look of the lay out of the arena for concerts, Block 15 is going to be the first layer of tiered seating directly opposite the hard camera, so you're basically going to be getting the view you get on T.V., but from behind.

Pros; you'll probably be on T.V.
Cons; you'll spend every promo looking at the back of people's heads.

This is the seating plan in Echo Area for concerts, so I'd guess that that the ring will be somewhere around the gap between Block B and Block E;

I could be totally wrong by the way, never been there myself, but that's what seems to make sense, so I hope that helps.

Jamster26

Subscriber
I want front seats for this. If it wasn't for my brothers birthday, I probably wouldn't go; should be a laugh; nonetheless.

Phil

just as an aside, I have no interest in going, but Nottingham arena has a seating plan for every style of show they do, including wrestling, so have a look at all their seating plans to see where block 15 is, it probably won't make much different, but at you'll see where the ring'll be.

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
Thanks to a friend of mines i'll be going to the glasgow date :)

Keegan

In the past, I ordered tickets for a concert at the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle. It was for my ex's benefit, not mine. Anyway, her mother was also on the website to ensure we got good tickets for her and her cousin. She had a go at her mother who didn't get great seats but they actually released tickets a few minutes earlier than scheduled. I just happened to refresh it and realised I could book them so that sometimes helps in the situation. That's my only experience.

On another note, I went to see the WWF in 99 and wish I could go and see them again in November but alas, I can't as I'll be abroad. For everyone who's got tickets, enjoy the show.

Pepsi Twist

Sorry to hear about a bad experience, I just got back from RAW in Nottingham and it was brilliant!

- First we had Drew Macintyre vs Santino Marella, pretty short but fine, with Santino winning.

- David Otunga and Michael (Perfects son) vs Primo and Alex Riley, which wasn't great but A-Ri was alright.

- Mason Ryan squashing Curt Hawkins, Hawkins was funny and cool and Ryan was very popular!

- Dolph Ziggler came out and did a little promo then defended his US title vs John Morrison in a really great match, back and forth and very close but of course Dolph won and looked like a star doing it

- The Bellas got some audience members up for a dance contest which wasn't very interesting but was thankfully quick.

- After intermission it was Beth Phoenix defending her diva title against Eve, the match went on a bit and was definitely a low point, Beth was pretty funny but after a 2 count she threw her tiara on the floor and had a little tantrum (like Christian used to do) which was weird. She won anyway, and when she went to do a bonus Glam slam on Eve after, Kelly Kelly ran down and bopped her and then they were all happy and stuff.

- Miz and Truth came out and did a hilarious promo, really good stuff, then introduced Nash as their partner, vs Kofi, Zack Ryder (who got some of the biggest cheers of the night) and Cena. It was OK, started off all Zack, Kevin plodded about a bit, then Kofi got killed for most of the match before Cena tagged in and won it.

- The main event was Punk vs Alberto in a title match, Punk was of course super popular but Alberto looked great. After the ref took a tumble Punk hit the GTS, later on when Punk was about to GTS Alberto again Ricardo ran in and got Punk with a chair, ending in DQ. Ricardo was the real star for me, when Punk was going for the pin he ran in and started clubbing away at Punk, until Punk was resting on the ropes no selling it, Ricardo started laughing and pleading until Punk pulled RR's trousers down exposing his Superman pants and booted him out the ring (maybe doesn't sound great but honestly the man is amazing)
Anyway, after the match ADR and RR tried to beat up Punk, when Punk got the upper hand the Nexus tag team and Ziggler ran in to beat him up but luckily the save was made by Kofi, Cena, Zack Ryder and Eve!!?? The baddies ran off but left Dolph trapped in between all the good guys who, after a funny bit of Dolph bargaining to just get an F-U got hit by everyones finisher, and the night ended well for all non-Dolph Ziggler fans.

Sorry if it went on a bit, it was a great night though and I can't wait for the next tour. Had to swap seats with the gf though *** she couldn't see past the Dusty Rhodes-alike in front of us :D

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I was at the RAW house show in London last night. For what it was, it was actually a right old laugh. Matches were;

- Primo and Alex Riley def. David Otunga and some random guy I don't remember in an actually pretty great little by-the-book tag match.

- Welsh Batista def. Curt Hawkins in a complete squash match that people weren't really in to.

- Dolph Ziggler def. John Morrison in a match that wasn't nearly as good as it was trying to be. Crowd was really into Morrison though.

- Some silly women's nonsense with the Bella twins. I walked out.

- Beth Pheonix def. Eve. The crowd died a death, even though it wasn't actually that bad. Kelly Kelly did a run in that the end to save Eve from an after match beat down, and Eve did some weird ass dance thing that was kinda gross.

- John Cena, Kofi Kingston and Zack Ryder def. Kevin Nash, The Miz and R Truth. The crowd was pretty solidly pro-Cena, which was a nice thing. Some 19 year old virgins briefly started a "Cena sucks chant", but nothing came of it. I marked out for Ryder and Nash like a complete fool.

- CM Punk def. Alberto del Rio by DQ. This was great, proper old school silliness. Lots of stalling and running around and crowd interaction. Ricardo Rodriguez, live, is one of my favourite things in the world. Punk did a couple of references to Macho Man, doing the hand twirling pose, and dropping the elbow. He also did a ludicrous Hulk-up, which everyone was on the ball enough to greet with a giant "YOUUUU!". After the match, a bunch of heels ran in and beat up Punk, but Ryder, Cena, Kingston and Eve ran in to make the save. The heels all ran away apart from Dolph, so the faces all hit their finishers on Dolph and then Eve did a moonsault and the terrifying ass shaking thing again that just made her look like she was doing a weird shit.

I maintain that I'd always rather watch a house show than a taped show. It's old school wrestling building. The story telling is in the ring, there's no long promos, there's no stupid angles, there's no "I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon God-dammit!" paranoid self-censorship (imagine seeing Punk Hulking-up on TV). Really, really fun night. It helped that the tickets were free, but I'd genuinely consider going again as a paying customer if the prices were half decent.

Would recommend to others.

DraVen

The Hogan thing is weird, as Daniel Bryan did some Hulk Hogan taunting to get heel heat. Seems WWE are getting lax with what they allow and disallow their guys to do.

Shane O Mac

went to the o2 show...we managed to get 2nd row ringside 2 hours before the show which was awesome :) was a good show, one of my favourite house shows that I've been to :)