Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE UK & Ireland Tour - November 2013

FreeSpirit

Buy Tickets:
Going on sale 26th April 2013...

Ticketmaster / Viagogo / GetMeIn

Preview:

WWE's unique brand of action packed entertainment is returning to the UK and Ireland with both WWE RAW and SmackDown.

WWE WrestleMania Revenge UK Tour tickets are on general sale at 9am on Friday 26th April at Ticketmaster,Bookings Direct or at the 24 Hour ticket hotline 0844 338 0000

Fans will be able to see all their favourite WWE Superstars including John Cena®, Fandango®, Ryback®, Randy Orton®, Sheamus®, Big Show®, The Miz®, Daniel Bryan®, Dolph Ziggler®, Kofi Kingston®, Wade Barrett®, Cody Rhodes® and many more!
The Dates:

RAW:
*6th November: Belfast, Ireland
*7th November: Dublin, Ireland
*8th November: Brussels, Belgium
*9th November: Birmingham, England
*10th November: Cardiff, Wales
*11TH NOVEMBER: MANCHESTER, ENGLAND (TAPINGS)
*12th November: Newcastle, England
*13th November: Zurich, Switzerland
*14th November: Roeun, France
*15th November: Marseille, France

SmackDown:
*7th November: Barcelona, Spain
*8th November: Madrid, Spain
*9th November: Munich, Germany
*10th November: Glasgow, Scotland
*12TH NOVEMBER: MANCHESTER, ENGLAND (TAPINGS)
*13th November: Nottingham, England
*14th November: Leeds, England
*15th November: London, England
*16th November: Minehead, England

Last edited by a moderator:

Steely

Anyone going to any of these?, is it only ticketmaster that are selling them at face value?, cant see them on bookingsdirect

FreeSpirit

WWE UK & Ireland Tour - November 2013

Want to go, but can't get the time off work. Only have 3 days annual leave left after September, but want to save them for Christmas instead!!

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Looks like I'm going on a big-a*s family outing to the Birmingham date. Should be fun, there's about 10 of us going. :D

Ravenmark

Going to try for the Raw TV taping, looks like it's sold out, but if anyone has any tickets going at face value, would be greatly appreciated :)

craguuscool

A second date has been added on Friday, November 8th in Glasgow. No info as of yet on WWE.com but according to Ticketmaster, it goes on sale this coming Friday.

There is a WWE Live Event in Brussels that night, so I don't know who will be on the show or if both the Friday and Sunday shows will feature the same people but it doesn't make sense that the same roster of superstars perform in Glasgow on Friday, in Birmingham or Munich on Saturday and then fly back to Glasgow again. With all the events being tagged as 'WWE Live' rather than 'RAW/SD World Tour' it is hard to tell.

Also surprising that they have added a second date, Glasgow has had two dates on tours before but they've never been added this late and I wonder how it will sell given that I only stumbled across it by chance and it hasn't exactly been publicized.

Burakiosaurus

Ah crap, I was thinking about going to the November 15th show in London but it's just a chuffing Smackdown!

Will save the cash and put it towards my 'mania budget

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Meh, he'd only be back in 2 months time anyways.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Actually it was Jesus, not Carlito, who shanked John Cena in a nightclub.

Proof to me that God hates Cena.

hassan_113

Hi guys am looking for 1-2 ringside tickets and numerous places seem to have them (raw taping)

Good to be back here after years!

Where do the wwe usually stay in Manc? Have a hotel for one night thus far...

Steely

Some info on signings for those interested in going along

WWE fans will be delighted to know that WWE Superstars and Divas will be making a special appearance at selected Smyths Toys Superstores over the coming weeks! The Superstars and Divas will be available to meet local fans and sign autographs*. Tickets** to meet the WWE Superstars and Divas are currently available from our stores on a first come, first served basis so be sure to drop by and collect yours!
Date Location Talent Time*
Sunday, November 10th Smyths Toys Superstore, Cardiff
View Location Address Daniel Bryan & Natalya 1pm – 3pm
Tuesday, November 12th Smyths Toys Superstore, Wallsend
View Location Address Dolph Ziggler 2pm – 4pm
Friday, November 15th Smyths Toys Superstore, Charlton
View Location Address Kane 2pm – 4pm
Talent, dates and times may change due to events outside our control. Any changes will be updated here.
Terms & Conditions:
1) 200 tickets will be given away from the store in advance of these events. A further 200 tickets will be given away on the day of these events. 2) Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and are limited to 2 per person.
*Limit of one signed item per person.
**A ticket does not guarantee admittance to meet the WWE Superstar or Diva.