Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE Suspends 10!

The Beltster

what i said was what i saw in the documentary. it was about young bodybuilders. the information i said was exactly what was said in the documentary.
TV shows and documentary's, alot of the time, are full of falousies and bad information. They have to sensationalise everything to make it interesting. I'd say (IMO) they did the same here.

Jung

Someone asked where I was, (nice to see I'm missed! :lol:) the answer was I had to wait till Saturday to get my copy of Summerslam, so only just watched it and Raw before came on here and saw any spoilers.

The list of wrestlers made pretty interesting reading, since everyone was throwing the names of Batista, Lashley, Cena etc as definite steroid abusers, yet when the list comes out it's tiny guys like Funaki, Chavo, Morrison etc who are getting suspended.

I think it's bizarre that Regal is on the list though, out of everyone on the roster, the guy who looks LEAST like he takes anything is probably Regal.

I think it's terrible news about Kennedy and especially Morrison, that will really hurt the roster, as Morrison was doing really well as ECW champ, and looked like he could be a top star for years, as he has everything.

But you actually finally acknowledge that steroid use is heavily prevalent in WWE?

RMXinsanity

TV shows and documentary's, alot of the time, are full of falousies and bad information. They have to sensationalise everything to make it interesting. I'd say (IMO) they did the same here.
while that is true, the person in question actually was the person who told the people watching the documentary alot of the information (e.g. the cramps, the drinking a bottle of wine before bed, because he would be drunk otherwise (also that he doesnt like wine))

in an on topic note: which wrestlers were you surprised not to be suspended. for me its just Batista. he does look big (not that its a crime to look big) but by all accounts he isnt the most dedecated guy in the locker room and thus i doubt he'd invest the time to keep his physique without 'help'. Bobby Lashley (while he's out with injuries) and John Cena are two who i'm not sure are on steroids. Bobby is diceplined, doesnt look freakishly huge (or as far as i can tell, i havent looked at any pictures on him in a while) and i just domt think he is on them. Cena i'm also not 100% sure about, his physique didnt change much befor and after the wellness policy (whereas batista and Masters (masters particularly) seemed to deflate) and accourding to the article in FLEX he's been doing weights since age 13 and i really just dont think he is on them. i have no evidence for him or bobby but my gut says they arent. though maybe i'm just too trusting in WWE superstars and whether of not they ingage in steroids

bigmatt

Forum Leader
Subscriber
RMX was the documentary in question the one about young bodybuilders and the guy with the wine was the 17 year old who won mr cumbria and went on to come 6th in mr universe amongst the worlds top men?

By the way Lashley is massive,absolutely huge

Suphix

I saw that Documentary... The kid put on a stone in 3 days, he had to be on strippers.

RMXinsanity

RMX was the documentary in question the one about young bodybuilders and the guy with the wine was the 17 year old who won mr cumbria and went on to come 6th in mr universe amongst the worlds top men?

thats the one. like i said i havn't seen a photo of lashley in ages (he doesnt interest me enough to watch his matches or look at the photos of him on WWE.com hence why i'm not sure) but when i last look at a photo of him (when he was US champ) he didnt look like he was on them then thus the uncirtainty.

The Beltster

Lashley dwarf's Batista in size, Lashley is, without a doubt, the largest man on the entire roster muscle-mass wise. He is on steroids for sure, and judging by the size and shape of his head, HGH too in vast quantities. It will be interesting to see what he looks like when he comes back, I'd bet alot smaller.

Cena is on steroids aswell IMO. He has steroid bloat on his abdomen and his triceps are full of water and swollen.

On the subject of Cena, the guy used to be a full time bodybuilder who was into it full on, and in a recent interview (I think on Larry King), he played dumb on so many topics that it made him look like a bigger liar than Kennedy.

RMXinsanity

Lashley dwarf's Batista in size, Lashley is, without a doubt, the largest man on the entire roster muscle-mass wise. He is on steroids for sure, and judging by the size and shape of his head, HGH too in vast quantities. It will be interesting to see what he looks like when he comes back, I'd bet alot smaller.

Cena is on steroids aswell IMO. He has steroid bloat on his abdomen and his triceps are full of water and swollen.

On the subject of Cena, the guy used to be a full time bodybuilder who was into it full on, and in a recent interview (I think on Larry King), he played dumb on so many topics that it made him look like a bigger liar than Kennedy.
if lashley is as big as you say he is then he definately is on steroids. Cena, i'm not sure about, my gut says he isnt but if it came out that he was i wouldnt be very shocked at all.

Drake

Plus Cena is ripped as hell, and we all know you don't stay ripped for a long period of time just by eating your daily vitamins and working out in the gym. Just ask Morrison.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
From the Wrestling-Online Newsletter:

-> BATISTA ISSUES STATEMENT REGARDING SIGNATURE PHARMACY

- Former World Heavyweight champion Batista has issued a statement on his official website about the reports of his name being listed as a client of Signature Pharmacy. ESPN.COM was the one who originally listed his name. "I categorically deny a report on ESPN.com, and repeated by other media outlets, that I am or ever have been a customer of Signature Pharmacy of Orlando, an on-line pharmacy company that is a target of an investigation by the Albany, New York District Attorney's Office. I am being tested regularly by the WWE, and I am in full compliance with the WWE Wellness Program. I regret the inaccurate reporting, and I will do all I can in the future to stop any publication or anyone from making such false accusations." Batista is said to be looking into legal action against ESPN and the others who falsely reported his name.

DC

Good on Batista. I'm not saying he's clean, but it comes across as a knee-jerk reaction by some media outlets, and maybe this will shackle them a bit too.

The Franchise

Out of that list you mentioned?

My picks : Cena, Batista, Lashley, HHH, Khali, Mysterio, Kennedy, Snitsky, Nitro and um... Masters!
I just about can bet my bottom dollar that HHH & Cena wont be on that list. The rest? Pretty much guilty. If those ten that is facing suspension are big time WWE superstars Vince is going to be in some deep trouble. Not just trying to re-shuffle his roster but the Goverment will probably step in to raised some hell too.:)

Drake

I just about can bet my bottom dollar that HHH & Cena wont be on that list. The rest? Pretty much guilty. If those ten that is facing suspension are big time WWE superstars Vince is going to be in some deep trouble. Not just trying to re-shuffle his roster but the Goverment will probably step in to raised some hell too.:)
Uhm, the ten wrestlers have already been named.

Joey Asbo

I came a close second without the aid of muscle enhancers.. theres just not many people in cumbria.