• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE Survivor Series 2011 Discussion Thread - November 20, 2011 from New York City, NY

TPIB

Ratings
63 1
The 25th annual WWE Survivor Series will come to you, live on pay-per-view on November 20 from Madison Square Garden in New York City, NY.

The official Survivor Series 2011 theme song is "Good Feeling" by Flo Rida off of his newest album, "Only One Rida (Part 2)", and is also available on iTunes.

Confirmed Matches/Events

The Rock & John Cena vs. Awesome Truth

WWE Championship:
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. CM Punk

World Heavyweight Championship:
Mark Henry (c) vs. Big Show

Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match:
Randy Orton, Sheamus, Sin Cara, Mason Ryan, & Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Hunico, Dolph Ziggler, & Jack Swagger

United States Championship:
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. John Morrison

Divas Championship: Lumberjill Match:
Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Eve

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Ratings
358 2
Like Never Before ***Survivor Series 2011 Spoiler***

I thought it would be best to post this here, just in case. Here's the LINK to the Rock's facebook page where the pic was posted.

Have some of this peeps :

Join forces against who? Are Trips and Nash "The Network?"

Jamster26

Subscriber
Ratings
Wow, interesting. Thanks Max. Let the rumour wagon start. :) No idea why, but howw about Cena / Rock V HHH / Punk

Now that would be interesting. Two sides who hate each other but teaming up for what they think is right.

Ciaran The King

Legend in the making
Subscriber
Ratings
Great, so to build Cena up there going to have him and Rock team up and show respect for each other, and trade compliments just like the night after WM27.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Ratings
I'm hoping their co-captains of an old school Survivor Series team. Maybe something like ADR & Christian, or Miz & Truth as Co-Captains for the other team?

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Ratings
Ooooh, or at least something to do with the team, if not actually wrestling. That'd be nice.

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Ratings
It's a multi-man match, so he'd barely have to. Double arm DDT, Mr. Socko, eliminated, wouldn't have to be anything more than that, and lots of people would get a kick out of a Rock and Sock reunion.

Ratings
It's a multi-man match, so he'd barely have to. Double arm DDT, Mr. Socko, eliminated, wouldn't have to be anything more than that, and lots of people would get a kick out of a Rock and Sock reunion.
You left out barbie the bat, but I doubt they'd get away with that in PG :lol:

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Ratings
What I'd like to see if things break down between the Rock and Cena during the Main Event. One accidentally costs the other the match by some screwy finish where the intention is to help, but ends up hindering. Rock and Cena start going at it after the match, and the Raw GM laptop goes wild, going off every few seconds, but just being totally ignored by everyone.

Have Foley walk out and be all "fine, if you won't listen to my e-mails, maybe you'll both listen to me in person", and Bam!!, Foley's GM. :D