• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 discussion.

We've been given the opportunity to send over some questions to the development team for Smackdown Vs Raw 2010!

What I'd like is for you all to add your questions, and we'll pick the top 3 or so to be sent over to the team - I'll be taking these all week in this thread, finishing up on Friday.

We're looking for the interesting, amusing, unusual, and unasked type questions.
This is a chance to find out about everything from the development process to the intricacies of gaming features.

Fletch

Ratings
I personally quized the team last year, well via Kam, and that interview I do believe is still available over at Wrestling101.com

Saz

Ratings
The management section, will you be able to control the outcomes other than playing the game? Or will you have to let the AI determine the outcome? If not, what is the point of being a manager and trying to give a character a push if the AI takes a belt off them?

ViciousPrism

Ratings
Saz, you control everything. It isn't like previous games GM mode, you control matches (And how you win, interferences, body health, stuff like that) rather than anything else.

EDIT: Question was already answered so I removed it.

Last edited:

Chriscare

Ratings
On this generation of consoles, is it ever likely that we're gonna be able to see 8 people in the ring at once. I've been waiting years for a proper Survivor Series match or a more manic Rumble (like the fun Royal Rumble game on the Dreamcast)

Dave7g

Ratings
On this generation of consoles, is it ever likely that we're gonna be able to see 8 people in the ring at once. I've been waiting years for a proper Survivor Series match or a more manic Rumble (like the fun Royal Rumble game on the Dreamcast)
Survivor Series 4 on 4 would be great, they did it on the Snes, they can do it now. Maybe LOW 2?

DC

Ratings
539 2
It's not 4-on-4, but you've been able to have 3-on-3 Survivor Series matches for years.

Dante Spears

Ratings
Fine I got a question. Assuming you kept the same game engine as the previous games, why didn't you invest some effort into making a new game engine that wasn't tired, bland, buggy and outdated.

Dave7g

Ratings
THQ is on the verge of being sold, and the WWE licence may be gone when that happens. They may have known about this for a while, and developing a new engine would take years to perfect.

ShaolinHandLock

Ratings
I have a question, that I've wondered about for a while.

Whenever you create a wrestler, you can add custom ring entrance music right? Well what about custom Titantrons?

DC

Ratings
539 2
I have a question, that I've wondered about for a while.

Whenever you create a wrestler, you can add custom ring entrance music right? Well what about custom Titantrons?
From what I've read on the latest game, you can use the Highlight Reel feature to create a custom TitanTron video (one of the challenge trophies is for using the HR to do just that).

ShaolinHandLock

Ratings
From what I've read on the latest game, you can use the Highlight Reel feature to create a custom TitanTron video (one of the challenge trophies is for using the HR to do just that).
Really?

Awesome. Because I've wanted such a feature for ages. :)

Saz

Ratings
Here's one: Can you justify why we should spend £40 on what is basically a roster update with a couple of things tacked on to make it seem a bit different than the last?

:)

ShaolinHandLock

Ratings
Here's one: Can you justify why we should spend £40 on what is basically a roster update with a couple of things tacked on to make it seem a bit different than the last?

:)
I don't really think you're going to get an official answer to this. :greets4:

Tommate2k9

Ratings
can you import old rate data. E.g. Your CAS from the previous games. Also can you import you legends from legends of wrestlemania? Surly this would boost sales for legends. I would buy it then.

THQInsider

It's your last chance to get any questions in for the developers before I send them off. We are hoping for some more unusual questions :)