Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE SmackDown LIVE Discussion Thread - November 6, 2018 from Manchester, England (#1003)

TPIB

Ratings
63 1

When
United States: Tuesday Night, November 6, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Wednesday Morning, November 7, at 1AM on Sky Sports Action & Sky Sports Arena

Venue
Manchester Arena in Manchester, England

Confirmed Matches/Events

WWE Crown Jewel Fallout

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
197 2
:brickwall:
When I heard the Sanity music during Becky's open challenge I was hoping it would be Nikki Cross...and it was! :lovesign: I thought maybe Sanity will now get a push since they're back to a full team. Instead, we get Nikki tapping out on her debut. They could have done some kind of no contest/dq ending pushing Nikki's out of control gimmick but she just loses clean :rolleye2:

WWE just seem to be going through the motions, we get the same old stuff rehashed for Survivor Series, just like last year.

Ratings
24 1 1
WWE just seem to be going through the motions, we get the same old stuff rehashed for Survivor Series, just like last year.
Don't know why Shane needs to be on Smackdown team, Women's team is decent but what are they doing with Charlotte, I predict Mandy Rose vs Sonja Deville and the winner gets a spot on women's team, Becky cut a great promo, but could have sent out someone else to lose to Becky, What are the Uso's the captains off, Almas has become Dolph there to just put people over.

My Men's teams

Raw.
Dolph
Drew
Braun
Rollins
Elias

Smackdown
Bryan
Miz
Joe
Orton