Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE SmackDown LIVE Discussion Thread - July 17, 2018 from Wilkes-Barre, PA (#987)

TPIB

Ratings
63 1

When
United States: LIVE, Tuesday Night, July 17, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Wednesday Morning, July 18, at 1AM on Sky Sports Action & Sky Sports Arena

Venue
Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Confirmed Matches/Events

Extreme Rules Fallout

Zack T

Ratings
79 1
Randy tearing at Jeff's ear-plugs was pretty sick. This probably is gonna do Hardy vs Orton at Summerslam, or Hardy/Orton/Nakamura (Heard Orton yelling "Where's Shinsuke?" during the beatdown at one point)

AJ vs Andrade was good. I was hoping Andrade would win, but it's not gonna really hurt him that his first loss on the main roster is to the WWE Champion, AJ Styles. Kind've a shame that they made him tap out, but again, it won't really matter long term. I still think we're headed for AJ vs Joe at Summerslam though.

Becky vs Carmella, I think Becky wins and wins at Summerslam too.

Jeff's promo at the start of the show was entertaining. Can you believe that's his first in-ring promo since returning to WWE at Mania last year?

Miz's eulogy was good but it got even better when he started trashing DBry. Miz has been stumbling over his words over the last 2 weeks though, hopefully he stops that - I figure it's because he's getting so fired up that his mouth is moving faster than his brain but get it under control buddy, you got this.

New Day vs Sanity vs Bludgeon Brothers for Summerslam

GOD BLESS AMERICA.