Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE SmackDown LIVE Discussion Thread - July 10, 2018 from Manchester, NH (#986)

TPIB

Ratings

When
United States: LIVE, Tuesday Night, July 10, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Wednesday Morning, July 11, at 1AM on Sky Sports Action & Sky Sports Arena

Venue
SNHU Arena in Manchester, NH

Confirmed Matches/Events

Lumberjack Match:
Asuka vs. James Ellsworth

Final Build to Extreme Rules

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
Even with Sanity teaming up with the Bludgeon Brothers, they still lose...and to top it all off, Eric Young is the one pinned o_O

It's pretty depressing seeing the likes of Sanity and Almas coming out to zero reaction. Even the likes of Asuka seems to be losing fan interest (not helped by the Smackdown booking!)

Zack T

Ratings
44 1
Yea that's a bit disheartening. Almas just isn't getting a reaction cause he's barely been on Smackdown since debuting. I mean they started that little angle with Sin Cara about a month ago and then Sin Cara was briefly injured, and they gave Almas 1 quick video taped promo during that whole month.

How are people supposed to care about him if they never see him? But when Almas wrestles, the crowd does react to his moves. He just needs more exposure.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
Oh I get that about Almas...I just feel like a lot of the NXT stars are just languishing around. If you look at Raw, The Revival, AOP, Ember Moon all seem to get pretty much no reaction either. I know they need to build them up again on the main roster, it just feels like they don't have any plans for any of them.