Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE SmackDown LIVE Discussion Thread - December 19, 2017 from Newark, NJ (#957)

TPIB

Ratings

When
United States: LIVE, Tuesday Night, December 19, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Wednesday Morning, December 20, at 1AM on Sky Sports Action & Sky Sports Arena

Venue
Prudential Center in Newark, NJ

Confirmed Matches/Events

Clash of Champions Fallout

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
I thought that was a pretty good Sackkdown, even the New Day vs Rusev/English match was fun for what it was.

I'm assuming Dolph forfeited the US title by leaving it in the ring. I hope we get a better angle out of it as I'm a little bored with the whole 'gimmick free' Dolph. I'm not sure why they intend to go with it but hopefully it will regain some interest in him again.

Ratings
7 1
Corbin probably gets the title back, Rusev and English are getting over with the whole Rusev Day and looked great in the four way title match, so WWE decided to build on that by having them lose, I know everyone love the new day, but honestly, I'm getting tired of their schtick. Charlotte and Naomi are terrible on the mic, and for the record I think a woman from Raw is winning the women's Royal Rumble, six man main event meh, Uso's Gable/Benjamin good match so I guess there going back to that feud, oh and Charlotte and Naomi won no real surprise there, and wwe is definately building toward a Shane/Daniel Bryan feud, wwe continues to phone in these shows and will do so until a few weeks before the rumble.

The Icon

Ratings
I wouldn't say everybody loves the new day. I would say everyone loved them. That being loved past tense. I believe many think they are getting a tad stale now.

Its time for the old split angle I think. The general consensus is Big E should turn heel. However I think the opposite. I think the other two should turn heel on him.