Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - October 22, 2018 from Providence, RI (#1326)

TPIB

Ratings
63 1

When
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, October 22, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, October 23, at 1AM on Sky Sports Action & Sky Sports Arena

Venue
Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, RI

Confirmed Matches/Events

Final Build to WWE Evolution

tso

Ratings
11 1
What a shocker.
Reigns comes out and says his cancer has returned and he is taking time off.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
197 2
Talk about unexpected! Didn't realise he had leukemia before, as others have said, hopefully he can make a full recovery!

Wasn't expecting the Dean Ambrose/Elias turns on the show either.

Ratings
Send love to the anoi family
I thought about you when Reigns announced it since you're a big fan of his. I hate it's happened, but hopefully he'll beat it again! He just looks so healthy and vibrant that it's hard to imagine that he has leukemia. I'm praying for the Anoaʻi family. They're a tight group, so I'm sure they're all worried.

Ratings
I thought about you when Reigns announced it since you're a big fan of his. I hate it's happened, but hopefully he'll beat it again! He just looks so healthy and vibrant that it's hard to imagine that he has leukemia. I'm praying for the Anoaʻi family. They're a tight group, so I'm sure they're all worried.
He’ll come back better than ever