Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - March 19, 2018 from Dallas, TX (#1295)

TPIB

Ratings
63 1

When
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, March 19, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, March 20, at 1AM on Sky Sports Action & Sky Sports Arena

Venue
American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX

Confirmed Matches/Events

Brock Lesnar to Appear

The Ultimate Deletion:
"Woken" Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt

Non-Title:
Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka

Build to WrestleMania

Last edited:

The Icon

Ratings
Mostly good show. Reigns and Brock were great. Rollins looks like a pleb for not trying to save Roman.

The deletion didn't quite live up to the TNA one, but was fun. I can't help but to think if they had saved the cameos as surprises it might have gone from good to great. Overall not disappointed.

Interestingly WWE refused to show deletion to the live crowd. They got singles match instead. Braun vs Elias. Again.

The rest was the usual mixed bag. Miz was great again. Well bar saying Prince Nevitt.

Samoa Joe and Big Cass were backstage. Both are cleared to return and are training.

Ronda Rousey had a dark segment.

Last edited:
Ratings
15 1
Probably could have given the Deletion match another ten minutes or so ending seemed rushed to me. Roman/ Lesner meh, Since WWE is going, make Brock out to be a coward for attacking Reigns in another failed attempt to get Reigns over as a babyface, crowd reaction seemed to be turned down, but you could clearly hear the crowd chanting you deserve it when Reigns was put on the stretcher. Miz's promo was okay, but his title reign has been shit, the same outcome every match and hasn't really elevated the title, Alexa vs Nia I don't care about this match, Alexa's title has been shit and Nia hasn't done anything to deserve a title match this is pre-show at best. Best thing overall on this show was Bayley and Sasha this needed to be the title match going to Wrestle Mania with heel Sasha vs Bayley or maybe switch it up with Bayley being the heel, they get stuck in the meaningless battle royal, will be interesting to see how the tag team situation works out with who WWE ends making Braun's tag team partner, really don't want Braun beating the tag champs by himself, Ronda had a dark segment with Dana Brooke. Thes are my thought on the show.