Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - June 11, 2018 from North Little Rock, AR (#1307)

TPIB

Ratings
63 1

When
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, June 11, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, June 12, at 1AM on Sky Sports Arena & Sky Sports Action

Venue
Verizon Arena in North Little Rock, AR

Confirmed Matches/Events

Fatal 4-Way Match:
Finn Balor vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode vs. Braun Strowman

Fatal 4-Way Match:
Ember Moon vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Natalya vs. Sasha Banks

Face-to-Face Confrontation between Nia Jax and Ronda Rousey

Final Build to WWE Money-in-the-Bank

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
187 2
Pretty meh show overall.

I hated that opening segment, went on forever :rolleyes3:

I thought the Women's Fatal 4-Way match was OK, was surprised Natalya won - especially with her injury too. This makes me think she's not winning at MITB or it could just be all in preparation for her heel turn...

Seth is SO over! I don't think Elias/Rollins will be a great match but I'm sure the crowd will help make it special.

On the other end of the spectrum, fans were pretty dead for Jax/Rousey...

I quite liked the obstacle course segment for Lashley/Zayn and it even got some crowd reaction for them, finally.

Thought the men's Fatal 4-Way was good, some nice spots - a good tease for the MITB PPV.

Zack T

Ratings
79 1
I enjoyed the opening segment. The very beginning was a bit awkward for the live crowd, just everyone getting up and sitting there, but I enjoyed it once it got rolling. I also thought the Women's fatal 4 way kicked a lot of ass, they did a great job.

Seth is quite over and the Elias concert NOT being interrupted was amazing. I'm sad that guitar got smashed, that looked so cool.

The crowd is dead for Nia/Rousey because we're all confused over how we're supposed to be feeling about Nia. They started with a respectful challenge, turned Nia heel for 2 weeks, and now she's nice again? What's going on?

The obstacle course was finally a decent segment, even if it had a bit of a lengthy set-up.

I can't wait for more Dolph and Drew.

Bayley and Ruby was good, I'm just wondering if they're gonna finally make the Riott Squad mean something or not. I'd like to see them interfere in the MITB match and wreck face.

B-Team wins again :D I loved Heath's shirt "RHYNO MADE THIS", that was hilarious.

Really good spot trying to have Curt Hawkins steal one from No Way Jose as a conga line dancer. I almost thought it would work.

The men's 4 way started off slow but man did it get rolling, that was good too.

Ratings
17 1
The problem I had with the open segment was the only one who seemed natural when speaking was Kevin Owens.

Seth is over big time and Elias is constantly good and gets a great reaction for the crowd this short build for the I.C title has been decent, honestly, I could see the I.C title match going either way.

No one seemed to care for Nia, Ronda segment, although it was the best Ronda, sounded on the mic since her debut, if Nattie wins MITB, could see her cash in here.

Obstacle course really didn't do anything for me personally, and nothing against Bobby Lashley but Sami deserves better than this feud.

Bayley and Ruby Roitt was an outstanding match, now just separate Ruby form the Liv and Sarah.

WWE has both the Revival and A.O.P on the raw roster and its the B-team getting the push, no offense to Axel and Dallas but they don't deserve this push.

Drew and Dolph were great.

No Way Jose vs Curt Hawkins next.

Mens fatal four way nice way to end the show.

Oh and Corbin cut his hair.

Zack T

Ratings
79 1
I've read that the problem for AoP is that they brought up all these NXT people right after WrestleMania, and it's cool moments, but now they have nothing for them to do. Right now it appears they're focused on Drew/Dolph, and you don't really want them to beat AoP nor do you want AoP to beat them so AoP is getting the shaft and just sitting around doing nothing.

The Revival SHOULD be doing more, but they got knocked down by unfortunately timed injuries. I mean when they debuted on Raw, they had an AWESOME match and badass debut against the New Day, sending them off to Smackdown, "Injuring" Kofi Kingston. It was great. But then Scott Dawson got injured and was out for like 8 months. Then he comes back, unceremoniously, and right when it seems like they're maybe about to start pushing them again, Dash Wilder gets injured and they get pulled from the Summerslam tag team title match, and ever since then they've just been floating.

Sucks really bad, because they are such an amazing team.