Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - July 16, 2018 from Buffalo, NY (#1312)

TPIB

Ratings
63 1

When
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, July 16, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, July 17, at 1AM on SkySports Action & SkySports Arena

Venue
KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY

Confirmed Matches/Events

Extreme Rules Fallout

Ratings
what do you's think will happen tonight on raw ?
will brocky bear show up or be stripped of title?
if he shows up should it be brock vs bobby lashley and if so will brawny bear try and cash in at the summerslam ppv?
will it be ronda vs little miss blissy one on one or triple threat with bad girl nia?

Zack T

Ratings
80 1
Overall I enjoyed Raw. It was a bit dumb to have Roman come out and say "I damn sure don't care about Brock Lesnar, I just want to fight" Like, bs bro that's all you've been talking about since WrestleMania/Greatest Rumble is Brock Lesnar, don't pretend like you don't care.

Anyway, it was clearly a set up for Roman vs Bobby II next week. Hopefully they can pull off a better match than the shitshow they put on at Extreme Rules. Poor announcer's having to call it an intense physical match like it wasn't just them slowly wandering around the ring and crap. Roman usually puts on decent (or better) matches, but that was just bad. But I place the blame more on Bobby than I do Roman.

Elias is so freakin awesome.

So...is Sasha like, lesbian in love with Bayley or is it just a best friend/sisterly type love? I WANT ANSWERS DAMN IT.

Tyler Breeze made Mojo Rawley look really good.

Ronda Rousey continues to impress with her fire and energy.

Ember Moon had to take her first loss at some point and I'm fine with it being to a Riott Squad member due to the numbers games they can play, but come on couldn't they have pinned her after a better spot than her falling off the turnbuckle from a crotch-shot? I mean really, that's some weak stuff.

I was also surprised that Dolph got the win there. I thought that a non-title match would mean he'd lose for sure, to set up Bobby vs Dolph for the IC title. But apparently Bobby pissed off people cause he's lost almost every match he's had since coming to Raw, I don't know what's going on with him. Hopefully it's just a journey to get him to turn heel, but who knows.

I think the B Team will likely manage to scrap by with a win next week over Hardy/Wyatt and it looks like the Revival will be the next challengers. But oftentimes for WrestleMania and Summerslam, we end up seeing triple threat or even fatal four way tag title matches, so I wouldn't be surprised to see B Team vs Revival vs Deleter Of Worlds vs AoP or some combination of those 4 teams.

I like the random interactions the Riott Squad have with people backstage too, those are fun.

I loved the intensity Finn Balor showed in the triple threat. He looked on fire. I'm glad they made it look like he beat Roman again. Too bad he didn't, but didn't expect him to either. Hopefully he gets better than facing Baron Corbin at Summerslam.

Ratings
glad big dog getting the opportunity to fight lashley again and show first match was just a fluke
hopefully see balor vs ziggles soon for ic title
agree a 4 team tag team title match would be cool
smackdown tag team tourny will be exciting :)