Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - January 15, 2018 from San Antonio, TX (#1286)

TPIB

Ratings

When
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, January 15, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, January 16, at 1AM on Sky Sports Action & Sky Sports Arena

Venue
AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX

Confirmed Matches/Events

Asuka vs. Nia Jax

Build to the Royal Rumble

I'm very surprised that did Asuka vs Jax this week and I'm even more surprised that they did a proper finish. This is the best that the women's division has to offer and surely could have been saved for PPV, Wrestlemania even if you give one the title and the other the Rumble win?

The Icon

Ratings
Well the finish leaves it a little open. It could easily have being a Raw main event draw with a few weeks notice though.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
I thought we'd get the Paige announcement but they made it sound like a normal injury rather than anything serious.

Ratings
7 1
Nia Jax is being protected, Paige will probably serve as Rose and Deville's manger, then could probably transition into a trainer. Based most of the show around Braun, make him look like a monster, even though he's not winning the title at the Royal Rumble, Roman beat up the miztourage nothing new will do the same thing in the title match at raw 25, rolins/jordan vs the bar nolonger interests me, good main event for once, still wondering why WWE unbanned The Curb Stomp.

The Icon

Ratings
I don't think Roman will do the same at raw 25. In fact I would put money on Miz winning the title.