• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE RAW Discussion Thread 2019

Zack T

Ratings
116 1
That is my guess too, it's Bray. It looks like a buzzard. FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.

I missed Roode turning on Gable but good.

I was also afraid Kofi was gonna lose the title in a unification. I dunno what the point of that whole thing was - No winner, no unification, and seemingly no actual feud for either Seth or Kofi moving forward from it. So what the hell? Why couldn't they have just had matches?

Ratings
Any predictions for the shakeup tonight and tomorrow
Heres mine:

Undisputed Era, Lars Sullivan, Becky, Usos and Ricochet to RAW
Breezango, Heavey Machinary, Lashley, Alister Black and Dana Brook to Smkd

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
217 2
I hope they leave Undisputed Era on NXT for now. When they debut, I want it to be a surprise.

If Becky goes to Raw...I guess Lacey Evans would be on the same brand too. With Becky being double champ, I wonder if they'll just say she can appear on both shows and not fix her to a brand until she loses one of the titles.

I'm not really fussed about anyone else as I can't see much changing.

Ratings
I guess it because they didnt want the word WAR for similar reason they dropped the WAR IS RAW logo.
I can kinda understand renaming the team - but i dont understand why they are no longer called Rowe and Hanson.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
217 2
The Viking Experience? - My face when they came out to that name ----> 0_O O_0

They didn't call them War Raiders once! Then Hanson is renamed as 'Ivar' and Rowe as 'Erik'. I guess it adds to the whole Viking feel. I can seriously see Vince sitting there saying we can't have a Viking team with Hanson and Rowe as their names :p I don't get why they allowed the names in the first place if they didn't think they would/could be used on the main shows.

Overall, I think it was a pretty good Raw, quite a few good moments.

With AJ moving to Raw, I guess Roman could move to Smackdown?

List of superstars moving to Raw:

• The Miz
  • Andrade
  • Ricochet
  • Aleister Black
  • The Viking Experience
  • Rey Mysterio
  • The Usos
  • Naomi
  • Zelina Vega
  • Eric Young
  • EC3
  • Cedric Alexander
  • Lars Sullivan
  • Lacey Evans
  • AJ Styles

We could see The Revival or Roode/Gable move to Smackdown.

Eric Young drafted! So I guess Sanity will just be a tag team of Dain and Wolfe. I'm not sure Eric will be able to do on Raw, I can only see him taking an EC3 type of roll, getting squashed where necessary.

There was no mention of Bray, so I wonder if he'll be on Smackdown or if they'll keep these vignettes running. I was just thinking Eric and Bray would look pretty cool together...

I love that Cedric got moved to Raw, he's had some great matches on 205 Live, hopefully he'll get a decent opportunity on the brand like Ali has had on Smackdown. Plus it gives the stars of 205 hope of moving to Raw/Smackdown down the line.

Ratings
116 1
Dane and Wolfe sent tweets saying goodbye to Sanity. Wolfe even said goodbye to WWE in general, so he thinks he's getting released probably (which I wouldn't be surprised by if Sanity is done).

They dropped the ball HARD with Sanity, my god. Biggest waste of potential in a long time.

EC3 is being squandered too.

Blah.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
217 2
Gutted about Sanity, such a shame for them after having a good run in NXT.

After all the talk about not mentioning 'WAR' on tv...when Ember Moon debuted on Smackdown, Tom Phillips called her 'The War goddess' :confused:

Zack T

Ratings
116 1
I don't know that that's really a thing, I feel like they can say war if they want to. Maybe they're advised to try and not over-use the word though?

Regardless, horrible name changes.