Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE Network: What are you watching?

TPIB

The Angle 24 documentary was tremendous. It was the first 24 documentary I've seen.

Lately, I've been watching every RAW, SmackDown, and pay-per-view from late 2000. I'm currently on the September 4, 2000 episode of RAW in the midst of the love triangle between Triple H, Stephanie, and Kurt Angle. September 4 was the episode of RAW where Eddie Guerrero won his first Intercontinental Title by accidentally pinning Chyna.

I also plan to watch the new "Flashback Friday" series on the Network which is supposed to premiere sometime today. They're going to be doing a Flashback Friday episode for the 20th anniversary of DX.

terrythunk

Been working through a lot of the 99 PPV's across all promotions, man the crowd was hot that year all over the place.

Liam Richardson

Currently watching every Royal Rumble from the first to the last one,89 was watched last night, love the opening tag match. Which Royal Rumble ppv or Rumble natch itself Do people consider the best?

The Icon

Most people consider one or more of 92, 94, 98, 2001 and 02 the best rumble matches.

The Icon

Mine would be all the ones I said. 01 and 98 maybe my top 2.

02 was star powered and enjoyable. Who will ever forget Mavens only claim to fame in dumping Taker out.

Liam Richardson

Mine would be all the ones I said. 01 and 98 maybe my top 2.

02 was star powered and enjoyable. Who will ever forget Mavens only claim to fame in dumping Taker out.
Austins Rumble wins are classics,which are helped by his storyline arc, they along with 99 and 00 are the ones I ve watched the most. But I must agree the star power they had throughout 02 was unbelievable and that Rumble does it for me,that final four was great!

Bondys10

Recently I've been watching every ppv from the new draft up until current day, it's quite fun tbf!

Rogue Saint

I've been jumping around all the old PPV. I keep coming back to Royal Rumble 92. It's the best rumble match ever and Heenan and Monsoon put on a commentary masterclass.

OrlandoStrong

I know a few of us now have got the WWE Network, so I thought it might be decent to have a thread where we can recommend shows on the network that everyone may not have checked out yet.

I'm currently watching "Signature Sounds: The Music of WWE", which is a kind of top 25 countdown of entrance music. The cool thing is they talk to Jim Johnston a lot about how he came up with the songs. There's an awesome little moment where Jim shows us what mankind's music originally sounded like when he wrote it on his piano, which is very cool, but there's some rubbish in there too. How are they gonna talk about Brodus Clay's music, and just have Jim Johnston no sell Ernest Miller?

So yeah, if you've found something cool you think the rest of us Network subscribers should check out, post it here.
we watch the pay per views

Bondys10

Keeping up to date with NXT at the moment, mainly from 2017-18 but I am watching little bits from before then too

theVman

Is anyone watching NXT UK?
Its really picked up now - im loving the Dunne/Coffey stuff they have going on right now.
I prefer NXT UK to 205 now.

theVman

I love the Edge and Christian show.
I think whats made me laugh the most is when they were camping with Matt Hardy on the Hardy compund and Christian said to Edge "Its not the first time you've pitched a tent on his property"