Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE Mixed Match Challenge Discussion Thread

TPIB

Ratings
63 1
The inaugural WWE Mixed Match Challenge will air exclusively on Facebook Watch starting on Tuesday, January 16 at 10/9c and concluding on Tuesday, April 3. The Mixed Match Challenge will feature interpromotional matches between male and female teams.

Ruderz

Subscriber
Ratings
I wondered when we would see the WWE go down the route of mixed tag matches. Some brilliant teams there!

Ratings
17 1
Predictions First Round: Balor/Banks over Nakamura/Natalya. Miz/Asuka over Big E/Carmella. Strowman/Bliss over Zayn/Lynch. Uso/Naomi over Golddust/Fox. Rusev/Lana over Elias/Bayley. Roode/Flair Over Crews/Nia

Zack T

Ratings
79 1
Well looks like this came down to Bobby Roode/Charlotte vs Miz/Asuka. Weird that they'd give away some Charlotte vs Asuka action just days before Mania, especially since Miz/Asuka gonna win (My prediction) and then Asuka's gonna win again at Mania.

The Icon

Ratings
Well they did very very little interaction with Asuka and Charlotte.

I enjoyed greatly the teams of Mizuka and Braliss