Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE Lawsuits

It doesn't seem like the WWE can win lately, at least not when it comes to their shareholders. Another lawsuit has been filed against the company for insider trading among other things. The shareholders also sued the executives, including Vince, Stephanie, and Triple H. What do you make of this? Maybe this is why the WWE is trying to sell the dirt from The Undertaker's Boneyard.

Crompy

Wow, first I've heard of this. I'll have to look into it. I wonder why they are being sued so often. How are the lawsuits turning out?

Ogmore

I think it's still pretty up in the air as to how it will turn out. One the major issues seems to revolve around WWE's work in Saudi Arabia with the Crown Jewel PPV. Reading some of the reports is shocking because I thought Vince had business savvy. It took them a long, long time to pay the WWE for the event. Why on earth was that allowed to happen? That alone makes me question things.

Poppy

Wow, @Kam that's really something else. With WWE 2K21 getting cancelled and losing money at WrestleMania this year, maybe Vince needs an influx of cash and The Undertaker's dirt is supposed to help with that. Honestly, I'm dieing here.

lymmo

It seems the WWE is intent on getting the most from the match, for all its worth. I saw this on WWE's twitter handle four days ago but didn't give it much thought then.