Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE Hall of Fame 2018 Discussion Thread - April 6, 2018 from New Orleans, LA

TPIB

Henry is now official.
Wow. For real? They're announcing him this late? That's an injustice, for sure. I'm not saying Mark Henry deserves to headline the Hall of Fame but he definitely should have been announced above Kid Rock or Hillbilly Jim or even Jeff Jarrett.

The Icon

I wouldnt necessarily say above Jeff. Above a non wrestler and a guy many modern fans don't even know yes.

TPIB

Edge & Christian will be inducting The Dudley Boyz into the Hall of Fame, appropriately enough.

TPIB

Molly Holly will be inducting Ivory into the Hall of Fame, which is another appropriate person for the job. Hopefully, Molly gets inducted soon, as well.

For that matter, let's get Christian in the Hall of Fame already. In my opinion, Christian deserves to go in on his own while both he and Edge deserve a tag team induction.

Zack T

I dunno if they'll ever induct E&C as a team, purely because I feel like they might want to keep Ric Flair as the only 2 time HOF ever.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Vince didn't look good, maybe it's just the lack of sleep...

Braun's comment to Curt (3:46) made me LOL: