Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE Great American Bash PPV Quiz & Chat - Sunday 27th June 2004

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
WWE Great American Bash PPV Quiz & Chat - Sunday 27th June 2004

Quiz

The Quiz will take place from 8-9pm in the Quiz Room, for more info see the Quiz Page:

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/wrestling-quiz.php (includes current leaderboard)

Colin will be the quiz master for the night. Anyone can take part in the quiz, you do not need to register, just turn up in the Quiz Room at 8pm (UK Time).

WWE Great American Bash PPV Chat

The PPV Chat will follow on after the quiz from 9pm to 1am (UK Time).

TWO Chatrooms

Cya there.

:thumbup2:

Chris2K

Thank you for taking part, and thanks to Colin for the (crappy half of the) questions. The scores are as follows:

Martin - 14 - 10
Duttitude - 10 - 9
Himple - 7 - 8
Omen - 5 - 7
BigTomethy - 5 - 7
ARC - 5 - 7
RichardFlair - 4 - 6
LegendKiller - 4 - 6
Jimbo - 3 - 5
Y2James - 3 - 5
p-nut - 2 - 4
Jack - 2 - 4
Inno - 1 - 3
chavo - 1 - 3
Kam - 1 - 3

Thanks for taking part, and Colin hopes to see you on July 11th for the Vengeance quiz :)

MARTIN316V1

Great Quiz, Cheers to Chris2k and Colin for those cool Questions. i have to say, probably the best Quiz ever :)

Richard Flair

Have to agree. Great quiz guys! Heh, nice book search to round it all off too! Glad to see I got my point though.

himple

3rd place!

wooooo after particpating in the WMXX and Backlash quiz and getting none right i didnt come to the others....now i come to this one and get 3rd! great stuff! Great questions Chris2k and well done Martin!

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Chris you forgot to add my 20 bonus points.