Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE Evolution 2018 Discussion Thread - October 28, 2018 from Uniondale, NY (#1)

TPIB

Ratings
63 1
The inaugural WWE Evolution will come to you, live on the WWE Network, on October 28 from the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, NY. WWE Evolution will be the first all-women's pay-per-view in WWE history.

Confirmed Matches/Events

RAW Women's Championship:
Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Nikki Bella

SmackDown Women's Championship: Last Woman Standing Match:
Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair

NXT Women's Championship:
Kairi Sane (c) vs. Shayna Baszler

NXT UK Women's Championship:
Rhea Ripley (c) vs. [TBD]

Finals of the 2018 Mae Young Classic:
Io Shirai vs. Toni Storm

Trish Stratus & Lita vs. Alexa Bliss & Mickie James

Historic Women's Battle Royal

Ratings
24 1 1
RAW Women's Championship:
Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Nikki Bella

Corporate puppet vs Reality Television star, way to kill Ronda's Aura.

SmackDown Women's Championship: Last Woman Standing Match:
Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair

Best match on the should have been the real main event.

NXT Women's Championship:
Kairi Sane (c) vs. Shayna Baszler

Really great chemistry between those two, but don't understand why Jessamyn duke interfered here.

NXT UK Women's Championship:
Rhea Ripley (c) vs. [TBD]

This was a dark match.

Finals of the 2018 Mae Young Classic:
Io Shirai vs. Toni Storm.

Good match only got about ten minutes, I felt the shackles were to put on this one.

Trish Stratus & Lita vs. Alicia Fox & Mickie James.
Good match considering who was in it, and Bliss is supposed to have a concussion yet she was physical in this match.

Historic Women's Battle Royal
WWE logic for the ending of this one, The Rocks mom is sitting ringside she's Samoan, Nia is Samoan, Nia is related to Dwayne and Roman. Lets give it to her, instead of someone more deserving like Ember Moon.

Last edited:

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
197 2
I thought that was a pretty good show! Crowd were hot all night which really added to the atmosphere.

Best matches were easily the Charlotte Flair/Becky Lynch and Shayna Baszler/Kari Sane ones - both were excellent. Although I didn't really think there was a bad match all night.

I thought they might do some kind of 4 horsewoman tease at the end with a Baszler/Rousey face-off but since Cole mentioned it a few times, I should have guessed it wasn't going to happen then! :D