Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread - February 21, 2010 from St. Louis

TPIB

The inaugural edition of WWE Elimination Chamber will come to you, live on pay-per-view, on February 21 from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO.

The official theme song for WWE Elimination Chamber is "Rise Up" by Cypress Hill, off of their new album, "Rise Up", which will be available on April 6.

Confirmed Matches/Events

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match:
Sheamus (c) Vs. John Cena Vs. Triple H Vs. Randy Orton Vs. Ted DiBiase Vs. Kofi Kingston

World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match:
The Undertaker (c) Vs. John Morrison Vs. R-Truth Vs. CM Punk Vs. Chris Jericho Vs. Rey Mysterio

Intercontinental Championship:
Drew McIntyre (c) Vs. Kane

Divas Tournament: Finals:
Maryse Vs. Gail Kim

Last edited:

Magic

The first apple tree.
Forum Leader
Subscriber
hahaha. thats brilliant.

though it would be good to see HBK screw Taker, and then Taker grant him the match at Mania.

LilThj

Shawn will find out a way to get into one of the chambers. I just wanna see how he is goin to do it. Maybe kofi will lose his spot again. But I can't wait for the smackdown elimination chamber. I think its gonna be the night that sheamus finally establshes himself as a legit WWE champion.

ViciousPrism

Shawn will find out a way to get into one of the chambers. I just wanna see how he is goin to do it. Maybe kofi will lose his spot again. But I can't wait for the smackdown elimination chamber. I think its gonna be the night that sheamus finally establshes himself as a legit WWE champion.
Surely Kofi won't lose his chance again, because he's in the wrong Chamber. If Shawn were to get involved, it'd be in the Smackdown one, win that one and Undertaker cashes in his rematch for Wrestlemania (Or, Edge also calls in his Main Event match making it a 3 way match)

Shblea

Perhaps HBK will break into the smackdown chamber somehow (lets say when the door is opened after someone is eliminated, he jumps in) and attack undertaker, allowing someone to pin and eliminate him. Sets them up for mania and allows Jericho to win the title in the chamber and face Edge for it at Mania?

This is more wishful thinking than anything really.

Dante Spears

McIntyre attacks JoMo leaves him unable to compete in the chamber, HBK takes his spot, Eliminates Undertaker, Jericho eliminates Shawn to win WHC, Shawn and Taker have grudge match at WM26 and Jericho and Edge have their much needed revenge match.

Magic

The first apple tree.
Forum Leader
Subscriber
McIntyre attacks JoMo leaves him unable to compete in the chamber, HBK takes his spot, Eliminates Undertaker, Jericho eliminates Shawn to win WHC, Shawn and Taker have grudge match at WM26 and Jericho and Edge have their much needed revenge match.
Thats more or less exactly what i'd like to see :)

TPIB

That seems to be the most logical choice to go with, so let's hope the WWE uses their logic (well at least this time, anyways) for this one as that would set everything in motion for WrestleMania.

After seeing the post-RAW footage of Batista's attack on Cena, I could see Batista replacing Cena in the RAW Elimination Chamber Match. I do not see him winning it, though, as he would more than likely be eliminated by Triple H.

My predictions for the two Elimination Chamber Matches are: Triple H wins the WWE Title in the RAW Elimination Chamber Match and Chris Jericho wins the World Heavyweight Title in the SmackDown Elimination Chamber Match.

tebbotis

Jericho winning the title in a clean finish would be better and HHH winning the title makes sense because it would be cool if the WWE get HHH to offer HBK a chance to fight him for the title, even though it will be HBK vs Taker.

Last edited by a moderator:

LilThj

As much as id love to see jericho win. Id really like to see taker vs edge at mania again. And maybe shawn will get jelous and attack HHH. And they will face each other at mania

Dave7g

That's how to do it alright but I think Michaels/Taker should be for the title and go on last instead of HHH vs whoever.