Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WWE at San Diego Comic Con

Magic

The first apple tree.
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Not 100% where this is from, just seen it on twitter, but a pretty talented fourball right there:

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
San Diego Comic-Con I think, they're launching a new line of toys or something like that.

The Beltster

Hogan's a Paul Heyman guy...

[video=youtube;0qv5IYojsWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qv5IYojsWQ[/video]

Matt Black

Old Steve must have been sweating his bits off sitting under those lights in that leather overcoat, longing for the good old days of the bleached blonde crew-cut.

The Beltster

I was always surprised that he never went back to surfer Sting. Guys usually always go back to their old gimmick near the end of their runs to squeeze a little more life out of their careers.

King

Forum Leader
It's different with Sting though, Hogan will always be seen as the red and yellow good guy, Sting will always be The Crow in most peoples eyes, I doubt many even remember his blonde hair days.

The Beltster

It's different with Sting though, Hogan will always be seen as the red and yellow good guy, Sting will always be The Crow in most peoples eyes, I doubt many even remember his blonde hair days.
I dunno why, Sting was doing the Crow gimmick at the same time Hogan was Hollywood nWo black & white so you'd assume those people, if they always think of Sting in Crow gear, they'd think of Hulk as Hollywood Hogan...

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I think it's because Hogan is always portrayed as having peaked in the red and yellow, and Sting is always portrayed as having peaked as the Crow, those are their respective glory days. No one really talks about what Sting did as a blonde dude in the way they talk about what Hogan did in the Hulkamania era.

King

Forum Leader
I dunno why, Sting was doing the Crow gimmick at the same time Hogan was Hollywood nWo black & white so you'd assume those people, if they always think of Sting in Crow gear, they'd think of Hulk as Hollywood Hogan...
Yeah but Hogan was super over twice in his career, Sting only once, Hulk will be remembered for his heel turn but will always be a good guy, Sting will always be the crow, he never went old school even in his TNA days.