Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Wrestling Tattoo's ?

Claire

Anyone got tattoo's related to wrestling or a particular wrestler ?
Asking *** i have a tatttoo dedicated to Eddie Guerrero, who was my all time hereo ! I loved him to bits and was completely devastated when he passed away. Hense why i decided to have the words 'Latino Heat' tattooed in scroll, along with two fluffy low rider dice, and a single red rose incorperated into the tattoo

Fletch

My tatts are just the basic outlines yet, ones sort of wrestling related, my stars, which will be done up in a big stars and banners thing Ive designed with the words Prince Of Punk around it, like Shannon Moore.

My other is the same as one of Bam Margeras. Its the Philly Love Park logo with the word Metal underneath (which needs redoing), taken from a HIM poster. Im having that one done up next, shading and shaded flowers working up my left arm

Paul

All of my tats are things that mean something on a personal level, and as much as I love wrestling nothing has reached that yet form there.

Not to say that people should only have stuff thats personal, each to their own you know.

Kanenite

That's awesome.

I've never really thought about getting a tattoo, let alone a Wrestling one, maybe one day.

A.C.

I was expecting something really tacky, to be honest. That's far more understated than I expected. I like it a lot.

Nimf

Subscriber
I was expecting something really tacky, to be honest. That's far more understated than I expected. I like it a lot.
That's exactly what I was thinking. It's lovely. Nice lines, good colour. How long have you had it-that picture is fairly fresh so i'm guessing that was taken when it was new?

EDIT: Is this on ratemyink.com? I'm sure i've seen it before!

Last edited:

Claire

Thanks guys for your lovely comments, ive ony had the tattoo for about a month but ive been saving for it for alot longer. Eddie was my absolute hero and i was so devastated when he died. I always knew i wanted a memorial tattoo in his memory but didn't want something tacky or cheap. I found this design on an Eddie Guerrero fan site at myspace, i also have script underneath it saying 'Friends don't shake hands Friends gotta hug'. Not sure if anyone will remember this between Eddie and Batista, it made me smile for days after and the words 'Friends don't shake hands' stuck in my mind ! Everytime i see photo's of Eddie and Dave together i remember the scene they did together just before No Mercy.

DC

I've got one tattoo (a black-hole sun) on my left shoulder.

Don't take this the wrong way Claire, but that looks like a man with a tattoo.

Claire

I've got one tattoo (a black-hole sun) on my left shoulder.

Don't take this the wrong way Claire, but that looks like a man with a tattoo.
Why - because ive chosen to have it put on my upper arm ? You don't know what i look like so don't be so quick to judge people. "No offence"

Rog

I once worked with a girl who had a lot of tattoos on her upper arm. She was hot. Good times.

DC

Why - because ive chosen to have it put on my upper arm ? You don't know what i look like so don't be so quick to judge people. "No offence"
Woah there missy. All I said was that the picture looked like a man. Not because it was on the upper arm, but because the picture looks like a male who just so happens to have a tattoo.

I think it looks like a man in the picture (tattoo or not)... I wasn't judging you; for all I know maybe you have a manly appearance, or maybe the picture was taken at an unflattering angle, or maybe it's not actually of your arm.

Any of these could be a reason why I it looks like a male, so don't jump to conclusions about why I was thinking what I was thinking. ;)

Fiona

I've thought about getting a tattoo many times but I never could agree on what to get. I'm afraid I would go the girly thing like a butterfly or a bumblebee or a ladybug. I would never get anything in writing just in case the guy made a mistake and I had to go through the rest of my life with something stupid on my arm or shoulder. I'm still considering it though.

Nimf

Subscriber
It is a rather muscular arm... I'm still sure i've seen it somewhere before though-do you have the picture somewhere else.

Claire

It is a rather muscular arm... I'm still sure i've seen it somewhere before though-do you have the picture somewhere else.
Muscular :-0 guys i do abit of weight training but im not training to get biceps, lol i train to tone. Im actually a very small framed person, im 5ft 0" and my weight is around 7 1/2 to 8 stone. The tattoo didn't hurt, but as i now have 6 tattoo's i guess im used to the pain of being tattooed. Someone asked if i'd posted my tattoo photo else-where, the only other place that my tattoo photo's are posted is at Muscletalk a bodybuilding/fitness forum and at Myspace.

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
I want to get a tattoo of either The word FLAIR underneath the NWA Belt or Picture of Flair with either "To be the man, you've got to beat the man! Whoo!" or "Stylin proflin limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!” or just Woooo! not sure but do not have the guts to do it anyway if someone came with me i would but never on my own.