Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Wrestling Gear

Chriscare

Anyone know of any Uk places that sell wrestling gear. I'm not a fan of the US ones as the poastage makes it more expensive, plus i bought something fro high spots a few years ago for 200 quid, and they ripped on the first day and they refused to give a refund. It's a bit easier if you can actually talk to them in person.

Devilish Angel

I'm guessing you have already looked in the training thread which is pinned at the top of the forum?, this is another thread that might help.

Chriscare

Yea i had a look there and there, it's all american sites for the ring gear except boots.

Ronin

aq lot of guys at LPW/MPW went to a dance shop in coventry and it was cheap and the stuff was done qualickly and was of a decent quality. John Bulls new singlet is an example. they are using his picture on there web (wont do much for the dance sales)
si i would ask at dance shops i will post there name when i see john tonight.