Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Wrestling and sports fan here

Eversleigh

I'm Eversleigh, a Welsh bloke in Cardiff. I enjoy rugby union and I hope our brave, capable, and superior team beats those lousy Englishmen at the upcoming match during the Six Nations Championship games. I'm a motocross fan as well and I enjoy a bit of cricket and football too. I watch a lot of wrestling entertainment and am curious about where things are heading with the AEW. A new group might spur Vince to listen to the fans more. Maybe. Well, I can hope.

Poppy

I enjoy rugby union and I hope our brave, capable, and superior team beats those lousy Englishmen at the upcoming match during the Six Nations Championship games.
Didn't those lousy Englishmen recently wallop the Welsh team? I believe so. I guess the Welsh team is brave for facing such a formidable foe, they're capable of losing again, and they're superior at being over confident. Ha! No, really, I enjoyed reading your tongue-in-cheek banter and thought I'd lob it back. Welcome to the forum!

I think the AEW will spur the WWE to greater creative heights as they'll have to compete for talent, viewers, ticket buyers, airtime, and more. I believe we're in for a treat down the road

Eversleigh

Didn't those lousy Englishmen recently wallop the Welsh team? I believe so. I guess the Welsh team is brave for facing such a formidable foe, they're capable of losing again, and they're superior at being over confident. Ha! No, really, I enjoyed reading your tongue-in-cheek banter and thought I'd lob it back.
They did wallop us and it still stings to be honest. I'm glad you enjoyed my cheeky introduction. It was spurred by The Guardian's report about how the Welsh takes issue with the English during the competition. While we have a rivalry, the report was a bit dramatic if you ask me, so I decided to play it up. You'd be amused at how quickly lousy Englishmen are thought to be the most brilliant players ever when we're united as one team in international cricket. And of course, we're all rooting for one another during the Olympics and other international sports for the most part.

Thanks for welcoming me Kam and Poppy!

Poppy

Congratulations to the Welsh rugby union team for their big win against the English team. It looks like it was our turn to get walloped. I hope I'm spoiling the results for you. Since you live in Cardiff and seem like a big fan, I'm assuming you already know the score.

Eversleigh

Thank you, dear Poppy! You didn't spoil the score for me. I was in the stadium screaming my guts out during the match. I'm chuffed that Wales was victorious and celebrated all through the weekend. My poor head is paying for it now though.