Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Wrestling 101 August Video Games Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyndorf

Nice work. Do you know the release date for the Pal version of Day of Reckoning 2? I pre-ordered it from Amazon (£26! a bargin for Gamecube fans). First it was 1st Sept, which is odd, cos it's a thursday, it was then moved to the 30th but I read elsewhere it's out on the 23rd.

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
wyndorf said:
Nice work. Do you know the release date for the Pal version of Day of Reckoning 2? I pre-ordered it from Amazon (£26! a bargin for Gamecube fans). First it was 1st Sept, which is odd, cos it's a thursday, it was then moved to the 30th but I read elsewhere it's out on the 23rd.
I can only go by Amazon with the September 30, 2005 release date for certain, but you know how these things jump around

However, GameFAQ's release dates has it down for the 9th in Europe

wyndorf

Well, there's a compo in the Daily Star today with DOR2 as the prize. Also says: "To celebrate the release of DOR2 on September 9th........" The plot thickens......

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, it's looking for certain it's the 30th now. I checked every shop around with no luck and then I check GameFAQs and they had the date pushed back

wyndorf

Yup, my copy I ordered off of Amazon never turned up and it still says the 30th.

My copy of Fahrenheit never showed up also. I think that's been put back a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.