Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WrestleMania’s Strangest Moments *WrestleMania spoilers*

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
From Wrestling 101:

Big Show becoming grand slam champion, Kane beating the man many see as the second most important wrestler in the company, the World Title changing hands in a squash match, a movie-star beating the biggest wrestler on Earth right now, a black woman with a fake ass pretending to be Brodus Clay’s mother, Mick Foley punching a dead crab…

If you look around for people’s opinions, not many people thing this was a great WrestleMania, but, at the same time, no one’s saying it was the worst. What people do seem to agree on though, was that it was pretty… strange.

So that’s what this article is about; strangeness and weirdness and silliness; those three things that have created just as many iconic moments in WrestleMania history as anything else. So, let’s look at some of the more odd moments in the prestigious history of the greatest show on Earth.

> WrestleMania’s Strangest Moments

ShaolinHandLock

The fact that the Brawl for All wasn't a worked shoot has baffled me since I first heard of it. They could have easily done it as a worked shoot.

Also, I've never seen a good blindfold match.

Ciaran The King

Legend in the making
Subscriber
The Brawl for All has to be the most poorly booked match at a pro wrestling event.

ViciousPrism

A) Wasn't one match. B) It was a shoot, therefore could not have been booked. Weren't you paying attention?

The only accurate thing in your post is that it was shit.

Ciaran The King

Legend in the making
Subscriber
I meant as in booked on the show, I understand completely that it was a shoot match. But thanks for pointing that out