• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Wow... just... WOW!

Saz

Ratings
Just read this and I'm a little shocked by a couple of these entries. Though I guess I know some of the reasons why I got so fat in yesteryears!

The Michigan BLT looks just wrong!

Paul

Ratings
The lasagne sarnie is 565 calories, not exactly the healthy option. A Big Mac is 490 calories. :lol:

Saz

Ratings
Anything with cheese in it is going to cost on the calories, it's the saturated fats that you have to watch out for really.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Ratings
364 2
Anyone who disses the zinger tower burger needs to be shot. That is good eating right there!

Dante Spears

Ratings
Meh I've seen worse. Except for maybe that Bacon one.

KFC Double down. Screw the bread and just use two pieces of fried chicken in it's place.

And my personal favourite, the Luther Burger

Huge wad of ground beef, strips of bacon, cheese, sauteed onions, all sandwiched between two Krsipy Kream donuts.

And I've seen someone batter and deep fry one of those.

ShaolinHandLock

Ratings
Meh I've seen worse. Except for maybe that Bacon one.

KFC Double down. Screw the bread and just use two pieces of fried chicken in it's place.

And my personal favourite, the Luther Burger

Huge wad of ground beef, strips of bacon, cheese, sauteed onions, all sandwiched between two Krsipy Kream donuts.

And I've seen someone batter and deep fry one of those.
How the heck does that second one fit in someones mouth? :eek

JC

Ratings
I suppose if you're sick of your life you could always have a fun exit and eat this shit until a lovely dose of fatal cardiac arrest comes along.

Should we file this under educational? :p

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Ratings
Should see some of the monstrosities unleashed on Man vs. Food

They make me hungry :/