Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Worst Wrestling Game Ever?

Ratings
Remind me (because I'm both too lazy to Google it and also because it helps discussion flow better if it's answered in this thread): is WWE Crush Hour the one loosely based off of Twisted Metal?

Ratings
I too had a Glitched Copy, Think I was actually able to return it, but it took three times before I got a copy that worked well. But it was a nightmare trying to play that game, knowing it would Reset sometime soon.

EGL

Ratings
My pick for worst would be Tag Team Wrestling for NES. There was absolutely nothing good about that game.

Zack T

Ratings
59 1
I have played WWF Attitude, WrestleMania 2000, No Mercy, Smackdown 1, 2, 3 (Just once), 4, 5, Smackdown Versus Raw, Smackdown Versus Raw 2?, WWE 2K12, WWE 2K13, WWE 2K15...as well as WCW/NWO Revenge, WWF With Authority (online card game), WrestleMania something or other for the Gamecube, WWF Raw for the Xbox...

Out of all of those - WCW/NWO Revenge was the worst, simply because it looks like WrestleMania 2000 so you think it's gonna be good...it even has identical controls! But the problem is that it has none of the damage rules in it, and it doesn't have create a wrestler.

You have the most random bs happen in WCW/NWO Revenge. It's like nothing does any damage, and suddenly everything does damage, and you literally never know when you're going to kick out or not. You can hit your finisher and your opponent just gets right back up, but then you get pinned off a clothesline. It felt like an incomplete ripoff.