• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Will Mourinho be axed?

Ratings
There have been suggestions that this may be the last season for the Manchester United manager and much as he may have his own reasons for the current dip in form, the hierarchy will rest the responsibility on him. Will the team advance past the last 16 in the Champions League?

Ratings
If Man United does well in the champions league he may keep the job. Mourinho is a legendary manager and I don't think the club's board of directors would make the decision to axe him without good reason.

Ratings
If Man United does well in the champions league he may keep the job. Mourinho is a legendary manager and I don't think the club's board of directors would make the decision to axe him without good reason.
There are enough reasons for him to be axed at the moment including the team's dip in form and a divided dressing room. The only probable reason as to why the board hasn't axed him yet would be because it would be very costly to sack Jose. He signed a contract extension in January 2018, to keep him in the club until 2020.

Ratings
Mourinho was finally sacked even though some news outlets seemed to suggest that it is the manager that left the club. Either way, the interim manager will we want to prove his critics wrong and how I wish that he becomes a manager on a permanent basis!