Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Will Khan mug for the camera?

DandyMandy

How long will take before Tony Khan decides to actively mug for the camera along with the AEW wrestling stars? He's known as the anti-Vince, but how long will that stay true? With the pressure of creating social media notoriety and envy he's bound to flip, right? Khan vs. Cody Rhodes.

Ogmore

Fat chance! Sorry, but I just can't see it happening. I understand he has a decent name for it - Killer Khan, King Khan, and Genghis Khan - but I doubt he'll jump in the ring and decide to wrestle.

Zack T

I don't know anything about Tony Khan beyond he's rich in multi-media conglomorates and apparently loves wrestling. Must be fairly progressive/liberal minded to go along with what AEW's been doing thus far.

Hopefully he stays off TV though, except maybe for special things that aren't storyline driven.