Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Will Carmella cash in at WrestleMania?

TheBeardedWanderer

Does anyone think Carmella will try cash in at Wrestlemania? was surprised there wasn't an option for it on the Predictions.

Zack T

It's been rumored, but I think it's more likely for her to try to cash in on Asuka and lose than anything. Some people seem to think that she'll cash in on the winner of Nia/Alexa, but I'm not sure she can. I thought that the briefcase was a pure Smackdown thing, but who knows.

She does need to try to cash in soon though, only a couple months before her contract expires.

TheBeardedWanderer

It's been rumored, but I think it's more likely for her to try to cash in on Asuka and lose than anything. Some people seem to think that she'll cash in on the winner of Nia/Alexa, but I'm not sure she can. I thought that the briefcase was a pure Smackdown thing, but who knows.

She does need to try to cash in soon though, only a couple months before her contract expires.
Are the cases not for both brands? you'd think they were since the guys case is, I think she'll do a Rollins and make one of title matches a triple threat and lose.

Mortyjr

I did think so but I have a feeling she may do a ziggler and cash in the next night

Mortyjr

We are all assuming when she cashes in that it’s on Asuka could be on bliss or jax

Mr.Windham29

Should be against Bliss or Jax, ever really stated that the contract had to be cashed in on Smackdown, plus cashing in on Jax and Bliss might actually save a shitty match.

PaulDPV1

I don’t think she will ,but its
Been teased a lot recently though, if she does cash in it will be for the Raw Women’s title