Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Wiki Profile requests

Nimf

Subscriber
No, Burridge is too cute. I reckon Chav is far scally-er and icky.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I've updated the roster section so everyone at least has a picture. Now I used a random Chav for The Chav's profile pic because I didn't know if a base was sorted. Feel free to change to a different pic if poeple want.

The B-Man

My issue isn't the pictures Omega it would be that you've used all different sizes of pictures.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
yeah, I realise some of the images aren't perfect but the ones I replaced were distorted. Otherwise I'm just filling in blank spaces.

The B-Man

yeah, I realise some of the images aren't perfect but the ones I replaced were distorted. Otherwise I'm just filling in blank spaces.
Be handy if someone good at cropping pictures did some. I'm looking at Maxx :)

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I could crop them exactly to fit but I was at work. It's easily doable in Paint and the paint version in Windows 7 has a great resizing tool.

The B-Man

I could crop them exactly to fit but I was at work. It's easily doable in Paint and the paint version in Windows 7 has a great resizing tool.
The Ones I did where 201 x 201 then set to 75px I think in the code.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
150px, you can set the dimensions with the wiki code I believe but omeone would have to cionfirm that

The B-Man

Was pretty sure I removed the TV title and put the new World Title in, must check something when I get 10 mins free at home.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Oh you may notice Baz that I'm replacing a few of the images with custom images as I've done for the "previous superstars" link on the main page. Eventually we'll get on with doing nice graphics for the roster section as well.

EDIT: Done ones for Road Agents and Jobbers as well. Quite nice actually.

Last edited:

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I've started replacing the profile pics with bordered one so that we get a unity in size and look. If you change your base then a) find a decent head shot of your base on a white back ground b) send me the link to that pic and I'll change it. Otherwise the pic stays the same.

Nimf

Subscriber
Am in need of a new tron now Cari has new music - have posted this in here and in the graphics thread as I wasn't sure where was best! If someone has the time, could they drop me a PM as I have a few ideas but not the talent to do it.